General > News

Novelties first half 2023

<< < (20/21) > >>

CrimsonCleaver:
The pirate skeleton from 70962 looks really interesting, I may have to look at trying to get a few of those from DS if they ever share a part list.

As currently a Pirates only theme collector in a way, this looks overall to be a bland year. Rest of the items for 2023 I’m not too keen on, was very disappointed with the Fi?ures option for a pirate (I have probably at least 2 Klickys that very closely match the one holding the green parrot and I don’t think the 2 sets he’s from are particularly old). The flaming wheels on 71189 aren’t my cup of tea at all and I find it disappointing they put a hat with a charm peg on the Klicky but neglected to bother providing one. - correction the item list photo shows the charm, they just chose not to put it in the main pictures…

Probably more now that I’m familiar with most previous sets the re-use of Klickys/parts for the theme is getting a little tiresome (70962 for example is just a lot of re-colours of 70414).

I have greater hopes for 2024!

StJohn:
It would seem that an entire fleet of Steck re-releases haven't yet been mentioned in this forum.

Under the tab History, DS will soon begin selling

70955 Museum (basically 6307 with two new figures and loads of accessories)
70956 Blacksmith (basically 6329 with two new figures)
70958 Blue House (basically 7847 but now with one figure and furniture)

They join three attractive sets sold since 2022:

70953 Prison Tower
70954 Bakery
70957 Yellow House

I was able to purchase the museum 70955 today and am very pleased with it. I also like the others. Pretty much all signature parts from the 70s are back in production. Steck is back!

CrimsonCleaver:
I saw these in another thread and was over the moon.
Made a DS order last week for a steck spare part that I couldn’t get before (archway frame with clips for a door, my Custom House from eBay had the older version of the arch where the door clips were built in and they snapped).

tahra:

--- Quote from: StJohn on January 14, 2023, 01:36:48 ---I was able to purchase the museum 70955 today and am very pleased with it. I also like the others. Pretty much all signature parts from the 70s are back in production. Steck is back!

--- End quote ---

It's available? I couldn't find it...

Anyways... can you post a pic of the klickys? I don't think there are clear ones yet... or I am missing something..

They all seem gorgeous (the sets).. but.. well... we have those sets.... My wallet is being... unreasonable.

StJohn:

--- Quote from: tahra on January 14, 2023, 08:21:43 ---It's available? I couldn't find it...

--- End quote ---

They aren't yet online but are already on offer in the FunStores. I'll post the picture that you like to see later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version