Getting Started > Welcome!

Hello from Denmark

(1/3) > >>

MPW:
Hello everybody!

Michael from Denmark here. I have been following the Playmofriends forum for a long time and have finally decided to become a member.

I have a collection of Playmobil from my childhood and now that I have gotten older, I have started to buy it again. My nieces and nephew have enjoyed my Playmobil when visiting, but they are now too old to play with it :'(

My first box of Playmobil was, I think, the 3517 with a liontamer and three lions. I got that as a christmas present in 1983 or 84 and I think it was my first. The christmas after that, my grandparents gave me the 3550 pirate ship. We have the moment that I opened that on an old 8mm home video :D During my childhood we often went to Germany on vacation and I always bought Playmobil there because it was cheaper than in Denmark.

My latest purchase was the 5588 Nativity Stable which I will use as a christmas decoration :)

I don't know how much I will post in here, but becoming a member is of course also a way of supporting the forum :)

Rasputin:
Your never too old to play with any toy , but playing with playmobil shows a greater IQ  :P

playmofire:
Welcome from the UK!   :wave:

tahra:
Welcome from Portugal!

--- Quote from: Rasputin on November 15, 2021, 16:22:12 ---Your never too old to play with any toy , but playing with playmobil shows a greater IQ  :P

--- End quote ---

^what he said. You need new nephews/nieces, clearly...

That 3550 video must be an amazing memento... :)

bml87:
Welcome, Michael!

--- Quote from: MPW on November 15, 2021, 16:17:59 ---Michael from Denmark here.

--- End quote ---

Wow, living in Denmark and choosing Playmobil over Lego :o , you're a daredevil for sure ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version