Getting Started > Technical Support/Testing

Images not displayed in posts

<< < (6/7) > >>

Wigglesworth:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on September 21, 2021, 07:31:39 ---I know that feeling!  :lol:

--- End quote ---

Yeah I expect my ISB days are not that far away.  I definitely won't be MISB though.   :doh:

GrahamB:
ISB?

Wigglesworth:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on September 22, 2021, 06:55:13 ---ISB?

--- End quote ---

Sorry, been reading too many ebay adverts.  "In Sealed Box" and "Mint In Sealed Box"...

klickyklack:
I'm having the same problem, I have a Fire tablet which I mostly access the internet with, & that uses the Silk browser (no Firefox available for it). 

I had a look to see if I can change the permissions for playkingdoms & couldn't find a way to do it on my tablet/browser.  I had looked here already.  Without rooting my tablet (which I really don't want to do - have done it before & had issues)  I'm stuck.

GrahamB:

--- Quote from: klickyklack on August 02, 2022, 20:11:53 ---I'm having the same problem, I have a Fire tablet which I mostly access the internet with, & that uses the Silk browser (no Firefox available for it). 

--- End quote ---

That seems surprising. Try this? https://www.technipages.com/kindle-fire-silk-browser-alternatives#:~:text=Yes%2C%20good%20ol'%20Firefox%20is,or%20any%20other%20Android%20device.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version