General > Collector's Corner

klickyklack's small & evolving collection

(1/24) > >>

klickyklack:
I struggle to call what I have so far much of a "collection" but..  8}

These are some old photos from 2015 of my then very small collection of klickys. 

My collection at that point mostly consisted of random figures, a few buildings (3771, 3230s2 & 4455), a couple of the micro sets (pirate ship & ark) & random furniture pieces (purchased for non-Playmobil projects).  As you can see there wasn't much rhyme or reason to it all. 

It has grown significantly since then - I had less than 50 figures in 2015 & soon I'll have more than 200.  I've had some of the bunnys for a while (from buying the bunny school set) & decided I wanted to collect all of them (I just have one more to find now), & most of my newer additions are either the classic early figures, random kids I like, & modern women.

Back in 2015 my collection of lady klickys was limited to random figures that I'd got with sets I'd bought & they were figures I'd ended up with more than ones I really loved (unlike the guys), which I felt quite sad about, & more recently I've been working on rectifying that.

My original collection started in the late 90's/early 2000's - mostly special sets: 3067, 3823, 4194, 4562, 4569, 4572, 4603, 4610, 4617, 4620, & 4999.  I think 3823 & 4999 might have been the first I ever bought (mid 90's?)

I'd love to add newer photos soon, but I currently have an injury which means taking photos is very difficult to impossible.  I'm looking forward to when I can take photos properly again & share some more recent photos of my "collection"

tahra:
Those are some great pics :)

Ismene:
I hope you recover from your injury soon. I like your use of colored backgrounds/props. I recognize many of the child klickies; I have some of them myself. I love the mushroom kid.

klickyklack:
Thanks tahra!

--- Quote from: Ismene on February 04, 2020, 10:54:06 ---I hope you recover from your injury soon. I like your use of colored backgrounds/props. I recognize many of the child klickies; I have some of them myself. I love the mushroom kid.

--- End quote ---

Thank you!  I can't tell you how much I wish I'd bought a load of the mushoom boy, I LOVE him.  Why oh why have they never done another with that hat!?
I hope so too, but it could be over a year  :'( I had a procedure last week & have physio to start, so just got to wait & see.  I have ideas for photos & new klickys to document!!

klickyklack:
Some recent faerie additions, + some classic fixed wrist guys that are a mixture of new-ish arrivals & ones I've had for a bit.  I've been wanting to get a set of the fixed wrist guys in the single colours for so long.  Mine are a mixture of ages (+ the yellow is Playpeople) & not minty, but I adore them & they've been cheering me up a lot today.

The fairies I'm feeling mixed about, I'm pretty picky about the faeries I like but I love these sets & wanted them for the magical animals & overall cuteness as much as the faerie girls.

These are my first faerie girls, I only had mushroom boy (who I ADORE) out of the kid faeries before, & I've had him for a long time. 

The ones that came with skirts are my first with that type of body & I'm not quite sure what I think of them yet or the rubbery skirts (& I really dislike the hard skirts) + I was struggling to get them to stand up & balance with the skirts on.   :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version