General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

What I would like to see re-released

<< < (4/5) > >>

Richard:

--- Quote from: Martin Milner on August 22, 2007, 15:57:04 ---One of these. The big yellow bucket on the back is a skip.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Marty ...

On this side of the pond we call them "dumpster trucks" ... ;)
(We almost speak the same language.) ...  ;D

All the best,
Richard

playmofire:
The Playmobil version was 3471 (you didn't read my post properly, did you? ;D)

Richard:

--- Quote from: playmofire on August 22, 2007, 17:17:04 ---The Playmobil version was 3471 (you didn't read my post properly, did you? ;D)

--- End quote ---

No, I didn't, Gordon ...  :-[

And, since we only "almost" speak the same language, Gordon, I find that I have to rely quite heavily on pictures (numbers are also sometimes confusing) ... :lol:

However, I really do appreciate your pointing out the slovenly way I have read your replies. And, I promise to be a bit more careful in future ... ;)

All the best my friend,
Richard

EDWINMODELS:
Hi all and especially Richard as numbers are confusing to both sides of the Atlantic. To us Brits A 100 miles is a long distance but to the Yanks 100 years is a long time.
So that's all of the 1900 series followed by the Susanne Trawler (although I think its a Drifter) followed by the Skip/dumpster then the 1980's Medieval sets followed by anything Japanese for Marty. I would close this now but there has been no word from Sylvia yet so guess she is on her summer holiday and I am sure that there would be something that she would like..

Martin Milner:

--- Quote from: EDWINMODELS on August 22, 2007, 21:42:43 --- To us Brits A 100 miles is a long distance but to the Yanks 100 years is a long time.
--- End quote ---

I misread that at first as:

"To us Brits A 100 miles is a long distance but to the Yanks 100 miles is a long time."

One thing I haven't got used to yet is the US method of answering a distance question with a length of time answer.

"How far is it to Chicago?"

"About three hours..."

(under my breath) "Not on foot it isn't..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version