General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

how to get your ideas to reach Geobra?

(1/3) > >>

Rhalius:
I have been working on a massive list for about two weeks now, and plan to keep adding to this in the coming weeks. It's likely enough to fill an entire catalog twice when its done.

I figured I might as well send it to them first, and post it here afterwards unless they prefer to keep it secret.

There's about 30 ideas for medieval sets already, and ideas for about six completely new themes, and still building further.

But the question would be now is: how to send it to where it should go?

rms008:
thats a million dollar question. ive been thinking to my self the same thing lately :blackhair:

Wolf Knight:
The Playmobil Collectors Club will surely promote collector ideas and needs to Geobra. You are in the right board, so you can list your ideas, and when the PCC will take official action, these can be forwarded to Geobra, through the PCC.

Heronimus:

--- Quote from: Wolf Knight on October 09, 2011, 09:58:12 ---The Playmobil Collectors Club will surely promote collector ideas and needs to Geobra. You are in the right board, so you can list your ideas, and when the PCC will take official action, these can be forwarded to Geobra, through the PCC.

--- End quote ---
Actually.........hope we can do the same like giving them suggestion on how to improve their products.

I am still thinking whether I should send the kid klickies to their customer service in Germany, since I was told by their Representative earlier I should send them the kid figures including the boxes, for them to investigate the defective eyes of the kids, which I find really annoying every time I take pictures for them up close.   

Rhalius:
I see, well I will post all of it here then.

Should it all go in one topic or seperatly?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version