General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

IDEA: asking adult celebrities to appear in advertising campaigns

(1/4) > >>

cachalote:
using the lay-out i suggested earlier i decided to "pubblish" this the first contribution.
i hope you can all add suggestions so that this idea can become better.
... or even saying that it is absurd and should never be presented to geobra.

IDEA:
Asking adult celebrities to appear in advertising campaign

SCENARIO:
Sir Roger Moore (who is an UNICEF ambassador) would appear on an add promoting the Secret Agents theme.
Johnny Depp would appear on an add promoting the Pirates theme.
In both cases they would state that playmobil toys is their first choice when they need a toy to offer their children or grandchildren.

WHAT GEOBRA NEEDS:
... To spend a lot of money.

How GEOBRA CAN BENEFIT:
Without having to pay direct royalties to the producers of "James Bond" or "Pirates of the Caribbean", a sub-liminar link to these 2 universes would never-the-less be guaranteed.
By showing a famous adult spending time playing with their children geobra could improve its "slow-toy" concept (instead of their last attempted "ready-made-fast-toy-like-fast-food") as an asset that would put them away from their rivals.
A Playmobil set could then me sold as something that could help you to spend some quality time with your children whan you take it off the box and help them in the assembling process.

HOW HIS CAN ME MIXED WITH OTHER IDEAS:
This could help Playmobil using the full potential of their (already designed and moulded) parts and its "buildable" cababilities.

EXAMPLES FROM OTHER COMPANIES:
Mecanno has recently re-launched their most "abstract" time-consuming earlier sets.
Lego's larger sets couls also be regarded as an example.

HOW THE COLLECTORS CAN HELP:
This is the first help - an idea.

schluss:
Hi,

is it necessary to have Johnny Depp and Roger Moore itself or would a double be sufficient?

schluss

Baron Marshall:
What they need to do is find stars who actually like PM and would do it for free... or cheap...  :lol: That would fit in better with their advertising model  ;)

But no, this is a GREAT idea because there are so many people out there who can't do anything unless a celeb is doing it... and for those who already like PM it would only lead to more sales and therefore more PM... its win-win  ;D

Rhalius:
It could be nice if such a commercial would start with the actor or actress playing with the clickies together with their kids, thus providing proffesional voice acting for a clickie that matches a previous role of theirs.

Don't know if Gerard Butler has children or maybe nephews, but he could be great for a little ancient greece playmobil collection if they ever release that.
He wouldnt even need to say his famous lines from 300, wouldnt be appropriate for children. But providing a little speech for a playmobil captain to a bunch of hoplites could work. (with the children in the commercial providing a chanting "Wahoo!"response for the hoplites.)

And after that the children could be seen playing with the new toys while Gerard Butler talks about why he thinks playmobil is good for children.
Few shots of him since kids watching the commercial wouldnt care about that, but mostly hearing him speak while the kids play.

This is just an example of course, maybe Gerard Butler cares not at all for playmobil or might be very expensive, or there might never be a greek theme for playmobil.

playmo1989:
let them put lady gaga to advertertize the new products.  :lol: :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version