General > Direct Service/Parts Queries

DS Order Issues

(1/2) > >>

CrimsonCleaver:
Anyone else getting issues with DS Orders of late?

Realised I’ve made 6 orders this year (time for me to stop!), and 5 have had issues. Either missing/incorrect/broken parts.

It’s a real shame as the turnaround for corrections is considerable.

Oliver:
I had my first ever problem with a set in my last order - the skirt was broken and they'd put two of one parts bag in the box and missed one out, if that makes sense. But I can't fault the customer service, they sent out the replacement parts based on a photo, got back to me really quickly, the replacements came quickly and they chucked a few extra figures my way as an apology.

playmofire:
Two DS orders (boxed sets), both delivered very quickly and no problems.

CrimsonCleaver:
Not sure what’s up then, perhaps just an unlucky streak for me.

These are spare part orders however, not had problems with the normal sets.

It’s a bit of a shame, one horse with a broken ear. I’m tempted to try and sand it a bit (will look like one ear smaller than other unless I try to equal them out)  as don’t really want to waste it.

Last year I do remember they were very good with one order that had something wrong and sent me extra pieces. The agents themselves via email are always lovely so can’t fault them.

playmofire:

--- Quote from: CrimsonCleaver on April 25, 2023, 18:46:56 ---Not sure what’s up then, perhaps just an unlucky streak for me.

These are spare part orders however, not had problems with the normal sets.

It’s a bit of a shame, one horse with a broken ear. I’m tempted to try and sand it a bit (will look like one ear smaller than other unless I try to equal them out)  as don’t really want to waste it.

Last year I do remember they were very good with one order that had something wrong and sent me extra pieces. The agents themselves via email are always lovely so can’t fault them.

--- End quote ---

You should report any faults and they will replace.

Years ago, I remember I had two occasions on different orders where quantities were wrong and I reported this each time.  From an informal exchange of emails with a member of staff at UK DS it became clear that Playmobil could check back via my order to who had actually picked the parts and that if they made a mistake again then they would be disciplined. (I got the impression that it would not just be for the problems with my orders.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version