Author Topic: Middle Ages  (Read 4468 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Middle Ages
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2020, 09:33:29 »
They all look great, but I REALLY like the red headed purple dragon  :love:
(yes, I know, not purple, and not a dragon.. old habits die hard :P )

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2020, 11:32:05 »
That one (orange hair, green laurel wreath) reminded me of Michael Palin as the Roman Governor in Life of Brian. "Welease Wodger!

Very nice customs Playmocollector. I love the fortified mitre in your November 30th post!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2020, 11:08:15 »
They all look great, but I REALLY like the red headed purple dragon  :love:

I'm delighted to hear that! I wanted to go for a "tournament-winning knight" look, something slightly less martial than the rest.

That one (orange hair, green laurel wreath) reminded me of Michael Palin as the Roman Governor in Life of Brian. "Welease Wodger!

Very nice customs Playmocollector. I love the fortified mitre in your November 30th post!

"This man commands a cwack legion!"  :lol:

Thank you, I'm real glad you liked them!

Offline Basie10

• It's ok :)
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2020, 03:08:28 »
Great work :o but there is something slightly perverse about a warrior bishop...no offense against the klicky which looks brilliant.

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2020, 08:16:23 »
Great work :o but there is something slightly perverse about a warrior bishop...no offense against the klicky which looks brilliant.

I understand your sentiment, though history gave us many an example: Anthony Bek, Hermann of Dorpat, Guglielmino Ubertini to name a few.