Author Topic: Heavy Machinery Training  (Read 8759 times)

Offline arab warrior

• Playmo Lover
Re: Heavy Machinery Training
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2006, 14:36:19 »
Nice photos Tim,

But i was wondering, how was that "dumb person" caught there??
Nevermind me, it looks great!

Rob

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2006, 18:10:17 »
Hello Little Jo, Rob

Little Jo  :)9:
Hmmmm ;D there is more to 'The Nightmare Man' than meets the eye >:D There are some very subtle details that are hidden in the pictures :D. I think i am going to hold out on this one for a while untill i can get my pictures checked to see if they are suitable for kids and not to scary :omg:.

Rob  :)9:
Thank you for the kind feedback on my pictures. Its suprising how easy accidents like this can happen on construction sites if there is a lapse in concentration or a specific chain of events take place. I imagine the driver was distracted whilst the other guy had his back to the machine. With so much noise and other things going on around him he just didn't hear it coming and the driver didn't see him because of a blind spot. Just thinking off the top of my head really, it could have been anything ;D

Kindest Regards  Tim

(28/5/03/850)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2006, 18:42:39 »
Little Jo  :)9:
Hmmmm ;D there is more to 'The Nightmare Man' than meets the eye >:D There are some very subtle details that are hidden in the pictures :D. I think i am going to hold out on this one for a while untill i can get my pictures checked to see if they are suitable for kids and not to scary :omg:.

Well, now I'm really becoming curious on what these special details are ...  ???
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 18:48:02 by Little Jo »

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2006, 21:35:48 »
Great set of photos.  ;D Well done!!

If it was a real klicky and not a "dummy", I'm sure your firemen would have provided "comrade-aid" to calm down the victim during the rescue operation  :D

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2006, 09:18:29 »
Hello  Kristian  :wave:

Thank you very much indeed for the kind feedback and for taking the time to reply !! If it had been a real klicky then the fire fighters would allmost certainly have someone talking to the person and explaining what was going on to keep them calm :). Thankfully it was only a 'dummy' klicky on this occasion ;D :lol:

Kindest Regards  Tim  :wave:

(28/5/03/850)