Author Topic: DS Steck Bakery - Burg Bäckerei  (Read 15213 times)

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
Re: DS Steck Bakery - Burg Bäckerei
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2011, 19:03:14 »
I still don't know why they can't have the whole line-up in ALL the funparks. I asked PM Malta that, but unfortunately I did not get a reply. All they have is bloody animals, and trees, and the old hotdog seller.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2011, 20:36:55 »
Still waiting for this great old set . I really think it needed to have the 30 02 679 basket. I think the 30 25 7460 open hearth brick oven should have also be in the set.  With the way the set is there is no way to bake the bread or deliver it. I actually am surprised that an oven was never in the set. How did they bake anything in there ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2011, 07:33:39 »
How did they bake anything in there ?

Playmo magic  ;D ;D ;D

A lot of the original mediaval steck houses didnt have much needed items such as beds for example, some clothes in the taylor's shop and of course the oven in the bakery , nevertheless they did come with a fair amount of accessories to keep even the most irritating children ( like me ) happy  :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2011, 18:51:42 »
They don't bake bread, they just sell it.  :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2011, 19:07:09 »
They don't bake bread, they just sell it.  :)

IS this how it was in reality back in the medieval times? For some reason I always thought that the tailor shop made the clothes, the shoe maker crafted the shoes, the baker baked the bread etc.....Not that the shop was a distribution place and the items were carted in from other locations. If it was a street market than yes but this is the Brick and Mortar shop where the craft took place. I think it sends the wrong message in educating kids. I will be fitting our shops with "much needed" appropriate features

apparently I am a bit more irritating and I feel this is not a fair amount of accessories  :P
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2011, 19:23:52 »
maybe it was the first "drive in"  :)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2011, 17:46:09 »
And now I am picturing two clickies with a cart and wagon pulling over next to this house and ordering some bread through the window in a similar fasion as how people order fast food at a drive in.  :lol:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2012, 10:41:58 »
And now I am picturing two clickies with a cart and wagon pulling over next to this house and ordering some bread through the window in a similar fasion as how people order fast food at a drive in.  :lol:

Good idea !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2012, 04:52:33 »
That would be really cute, actually!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2012, 18:00:43 »
I'd make a picture of it if I had the bakery.  :P