Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
News / Re: The A-Team
« Last post by tahra on Today at 07:42:20 »
I haven't seen the BA klicky myself, but according to Catchet (via SonParaMiHijo) on klickywelt, his hair is non-removable, another shame!

:wall:
News / Re: James Bond 007-Aston Martin.
« Last post by tahra on Today at 07:41:54 »
I haven't seen the Oddjob klicky myself, but according to Catchet (via SonParaMiHijo) on klickywelt, his "hair" (the black skullcap thing) is non-removable. that is a shame!

AGH.

And BA's too? I thought it was like dr X... uhm.

I WANT TO SEE THEM WITH MY HANDS!! :hissyfit:
News / Re: The A-Team
« Last post by GrahamB on Today at 07:24:09 »
I haven't seen the BA klicky myself, but according to Catchet (via SonParaMiHijo) on klickywelt, his hair is non-removable, another shame!
News / Re: James Bond 007-Aston Martin.
« Last post by GrahamB on Today at 07:22:38 »
I haven't seen the Oddjob klicky myself, but according to Catchet (via SonParaMiHijo) on klickywelt, his "hair" (the black skullcap thing) is non-removable. that is a shame!
News / Re: Entreprise NCC-1701
« Last post by Adam16bit on Today at 05:11:52 »
The Enterprise is pretty great - mine showed up. About 3-4 hours to assemble, wire, and sticker.  The figures would be great if sold separately, mostly so they can go beam down and harass your other figures.

The ship itself isn't as impressive as some of the $10,000 prop replicas I've seen at trade shows, but the electronics are staggeringly good and the ship's plastic has that Playmobil feel - a hard-to-describe texture - that just plain works.   Other than the saucer being a little thick, It's a pretty great replica.

As there are no announced other sets I started digging out other sets, and I found some of the dinosaur scenery and Super 4 plants made for great "planet" environments.  I think these almost look more Star Trek than a licensed Star Trek set would look.
Photography & Graphics / Re: Glass dome/mini diorama
« Last post by Klickteryx on Today at 04:40:58 »
That's great, it would make a nice promo for a store too.
Photography & Graphics / Re: Glass dome/mini diorama
« Last post by Eplay on October 19, 2021, 21:48:45 »
Happy Halloween!!
Story-Telling / Re: The Making of : Summer Garden Party on Regent St
« Last post by playmovictorian on October 19, 2021, 19:04:48 »
Good evening dear Friends  :wave:

My little Victorians are sending you all warm autumn wishes from New Regent St  ;)

I wish you a nice evening  :wave:

Karim :gent:
Story-Telling / Re: Cinemano films and clips!
« Last post by Eplay on October 19, 2021, 06:01:15 »
 :love: The way he comes together
Story-Telling / Re: Cinemano films and clips!
« Last post by Macruran on October 19, 2021, 03:45:14 »
Very short one with one of those new skellingtons! https://mobile.twitter.com/PlaymobilUSA/status/1448747992358563844
 :skull:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10