General > News

Playmobil Down?

(1/6) > >>

tigana123:
It seems that Playmobil site(s) are off, probably wordwide (!!). I have checked the ones in Germany, England and Greece !

Birdie:
Playmobil Belgium works, and it looks like it's been renewed.
The website is structured differently, it looks different, and I can't find the DS tab, but instead themes like the nostalgic dollhouse are now grouped in with the regular dollhouse sets. Maybe/hopefully that's the reason?

Oliver:
UK site is back up, but it has had a refresh (looks like it might be more 'mobile friendly'?). UK still had Playmobil Plus separately - but the sets have always been grouped under both here (I'm not sure if the site has more rational grouping of sets now).

tigana123:
yes, it seems that they changed the web site(s) overall look and feel... Don't know if I really like this new site !!!

playmofire:

--- Quote from: Birdie on January 29, 2024, 12:24:59 ---Playmobil Belgium works, and it looks like it's been renewed.
The website is structured differently, it looks different, and I can't find the DS tab, but instead themes like the nostalgic dollhouse are now grouped in with the regular dollhouse sets. Maybe/hopefully that's the reason?

--- End quote ---

On the UK site if you hover over "New & Exclusive". there is a drop down with, under Excluvise, Playmobil Plus.

I'm not over-enamoured of the site at first use.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version