Author Topic: 4732 Conquistador special  (Read 12396 times)

Offline Jimbo

• Playmo Master
Re: 4732 Conquistador special
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2010, 23:25:11 »

What would be really sweet would be a Spanish Galleon!!! 

Yes! A Spanish Galleon would be awesome! :)9

Best regards,
Jimbo

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2010, 00:22:31 »
Hopefully it will be available in Canada next year.

What would be really sweet would be a Spanish Galleon!!! 

Yeah, you could paint up a pirate ship and use that, but I would rather see a whole new design - one that more resembles a traditional image of a galleon with a higher aft.

I agree but I sadly believe this is the closest we will get to such one...
http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Product-Detail?pid=4290&cgid=Piraten

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2010, 01:48:56 »
Hello

I too hope these make it to the US. We seem to have been given those silly "Back By Popular Demand" this year and I am cautious as to make plans on what I will have available in the Specials department. I could use a few dozen of this particular Klicky

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2010, 08:19:52 »
The 4290 is not to my taste and never bought one. Bets playmo ship ever war the war galleon with the multiple cannons on each side . best ever and playmoibl should make in teh same lines a bigger ship with 8 cannons on each side across two decks , a proper manowar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeease !!!!!!!!!! can yuo imagine a playmo ship with 16 cannons  :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2010, 08:30:28 »
We must never forget Michael's Dolphin,

Visit his homepage http://www.macgayverplaymobil.be/, and then on the left handside coloumn click on the link ''The Dolphin''

Then click on ''the macgayver dolphin'' and sit back....enjoy the trip aboard!!!  ;)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2010, 09:58:50 »
We must never forget Michael's Dolphin,

Visit his homepage http://www.macgayverplaymobil.be/, and then on the left handside coloumn click on the link ''The Dolphin''

Then click on ''the macgayver dolphin'' and sit back....enjoy the trip aboard!!!  ;)

Yeap i have seen this before , would love to have a dolphin in my armada ..would be nice if we could commision m-g to buld at his playmo shiyards a dolphin or two !!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: