Author Topic: James Bond 007-Aston Martin.  (Read 4930 times)

Offline Redmao

• Playmo Lover
  • Playmo adventurer
Re: James Bond 007-Aston Martin.
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2021, 22:51:59 »
Here's a few shots from the set

The car sports some hidden machine guns and battering ram in the front

Oil dispenser in the back to fend off pursuers

Extending rotating blades to tear off enemy tires

Bullet proof screen and rotating license plates

Detailed interior with a red ejector seat button

A clear plastic part pushes the roof away so the ejector seat can function properly

James Bond

James Bond and Rex Dasher, similar yet different tuxedos

Goldfinger

The henchman

Oddjob who sadly can't hold his hat in his hands

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2021, 23:08:39 »
Definitely a must have set

That car is gorgeous
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2021, 04:33:30 »
Don't like the printed collar on Oddjob but otherwise a wonderful set. Nice detail with Rex having the lower button of his jacket undone suggesting he's a bit more carefree.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2021, 10:14:56 »
I have a few Oddjob klickies. The black piece on the head is removable and it does fit on other klickies´ heads.
But the head from Oddjob is smaller (less high) then normal heads, about 2/3 I would say.

The 'hairpiece' from Oddjob does fit on regular heads, but to create a 'clean' bald-looking effect (but with a hat on top) one should use an old klicky (from the 70s or 80s) that comes without the side-provisions to hold beards, witch-noses, glasses and such. (Of course unless  beards, noses or glasses are desired).

With some 'regular' hairs, Oddjob looks quite weird because of his small/low head.

Thank you Hadoque, that's very helpful information!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2021, 19:10:23 »
I have a few Oddjob klickies. The black piece on the head is removable and it does fit on other klickies´ heads.
But the head from Oddjob is smaller (less high) then normal heads, about 2/3 I would say.

Here's a few shots from the set

Thank you :)