Author Topic: The First Exhibition in Greece! Greek Baptism (Georgeag1972).  (Read 2996 times)

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
Re: The First Exhibition in Greece! Greek Baptism (Georgeag1972).
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 09:29:13 »
Thanks a lot for your comments dear friends!!

You are right Birdie! It is the same diorama and when Playmobil Hellas saw it, they asked me to send it in Athens! I had that proposal from last summer and now we found the opportunity to do it! I made a few changes because the box we put it, was bigger. We call the tiny gifts bonbonniere and they have inside comfits! I think it is the same with the sugar beans and we are giving them to the baptism and not when a child is born. ;) The pictures of all the dioramas of the expo were taken from my friend Grecobil. He has done excellent job!!

Indeed savvas. The priest's hat was made of a bucket!! ;)

George. :)

Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2014, 16:33:26 »
Great looking baptism diorama. The only thing different at ours is the kid is usually wailing due to the full dunk, as my wife gasps in horror. Oh also I see the god mother but where is the godfather? Great idea and thanks for sharing.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2014, 11:28:44 »
And again a marvelous diorama from you George....great!  :wave:
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline blondeziggy2

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2014, 15:05:26 »
Great diorama with tons of details. Your photography is also fantastic!