Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 158784 times)

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2010, 16:24:27 »

Really looking forward to seeing your new castle in a couple of months, Georginetto!

Are you going to show us your "work in progress", or wait until you're finished?

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2010, 16:30:34 »
Where do you buy all your steck from?
You say you bought 20 wall pieces,
or was that just part of a castle you bought on ebay? ???
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2010, 17:12:47 »
Where do you buy all your steck from?
You say you bought 20 wall pieces,
or was that just part of a castle you bought on ebay? ???

Ditto, where are you buying all this Steck from? Is it direct from Playmobil?

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2010, 11:19:12 »
Hello Guys

I buy all Playmobil from ebay at the moment. Apart from the official add ons i havenbt bought anything from playmobil greece. when i was in the uk I used to buy lots of items by playmobil. For example i bought lots of items to build a complete area with two emperor stands and entrances and seats all round ( i have set it up yet !!!) . All the recent houses ( about 18  :lol: :lol: :lol:) and steck i buy from big playo sellers on ebay !!!! I cant wait to set it all with my new steck. !!!!

Is there an address i can write a letter or sent an email to playmobil where i cqan ask for various part numbers to buy . for example i need lotds of these mediaval door parts to open and close them , cant find any on ebay so can i write to playmobil germany to buy these along with other items i want  and if yes ( i have only written to uk in the past ) please please whats the email or address ??? Many thanks!!
PS  On ebay one can buy say 40 steck walls at one go , kinda pricey but well save time and overall transport costs if you buy small quantities at a time !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2010, 15:06:40 »
If you go to the Add Ons page of the German Playmo catologe there will be the information you are looking for at the bottom...
At least that is the way it is in the US cataloge.

Thanks for the info Giorginetto!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2010, 20:10:29 »

Really looking forward to seeing your new castle in a couple of months, Georginetto!

Are you going to show us your "work in progress", or wait until you're finished?

I like to think showing the ' work in progress' is more interesting to all , with lots of pictures of course. My next set up will be all the mediaval sets , town and klickies ( over  a 1000 in total ..) and the barons castel set, the vikings , the magic forest and robin's company and everything mediaval i have. i have never set everything before so i am pretty excited. in the process of packign everything right now, klickies and items are separated in bags , many of them to keep things separate such as weapons, treasures, horses etc etc . The caste will be broken into big pieces and i will attempt to wrap the kings quarters in one piece and everything will go in bubble cover into big boxes , taped , sealed etc . my next task apart from completing packing and transport ( 3rd party ) will be to buy the tables though more inclined to go for bespoke measure thick cardboard with a good  table leg design of approx 90cm ( ??) and then cover the cardboard with green cloth as in pool tables. your table in the  :love: mediaval set  :wow: Richard is my benchmark actually , thats what i am talking about  :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:   
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2010, 00:03:17 »
I am not sure cardboard will give you the stiffness you  need in table that sized Georginetto, if you want something lighter you might try rigid foam insulation panels but plywood would be best. Anxious to see what you come up with!  :wave:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2010, 15:52:20 »
I am not sure cardboard will give you the stiffness you  need in table that sized Georginetto, if you want something lighter you might try rigid foam insulation panels but plywood would be best. Anxious to see what you come up with!  :wave:

You are absolutely right Gepetto.   :-[ I actually had plywood in mind and not cardboard but lost in translation i guess !!! cardboard wouldnt anywhere near withstand the weight . Really hope i manage to set it all up in 7 weeks and take pictures , youtube video etc etc  :wave: :wave:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2010, 21:22:44 »
Can't wait to see it Giorginetto!
Please post the link to your YouTube video when you do!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2010, 20:38:18 »
very beautiful collection georgineto you could put them in a table it would make it look even more better!!!!
The spirits rule !!!!