Author Topic: Part numbers, e.g. 3485 cuffs  (Read 7490 times)

Offline deadeye dick

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Capt'n of the Punisher
    • Deadeye Dick's
Part numbers, e.g. 3485 cuffs
« on: July 31, 2007, 19:06:59 »
Hi,

It has been a while since I last visited the forum. Too busy working. Now that I'm on a holiday I took the time to organize my western collection  :D

So, I'm looking for the part number of a special type of cuffs for my US Army. The cuff has the same color as the klicky's hands (left guy with the moustache :hmm:)
On playmodb it has been displayed as 30 05 441 Cuff, wide (yellow), but it isn't really yellow. It's also part of these sets: 3811, 3812.

Does anybody know if these can still be ordered at DS?

Also looking for the white scarfs of set 3729

Muchos gracias (specially to Sir Gareth for photographing his magnificent collection  8})

DD.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 19:34:38 by deadeye dick »
Check out Deadeye Dick's hideout @ www.deadeye.be

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Re: Part numbers, e.g. 3485 cuffs
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 21:17:24 »
First: the white scarf appears in 5341 - Produce Stand as 30 02 9670 - Scarf, tied tightly.  I haven't seen it in any set more recent, though.

Second: I'm now in doubt about the colour of 30 05 4410 - Cuff, wide. Does anyone have a photo from an opened but un-mixed-up set of 3023,
3057, 3806, 3811, 3812, or 4072 to send me?  I'll happily change it if proven wrong.  4072 is the most recent of these sets, so it may be that the part is still available.

Cheers, Heather
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 21:37:36 »

Hello, Heather ...

The cuffs are khaki to match the khaki hands of the officer. They are supposed to be cavalry gauntlets (gloves). When I get back to Canada in a few weeks, I'll send you a photo! (Please remind me.) ... ;)

All the best,
Richard

BTW ... Happy Birthday, DD ... :)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 11:40:02 »
That's great, Richard, thanks!  Khaki hands - something I never considered.  A comparison photo of the khaki-gauntleted officer next to a regular bare-handed soldier with yellow cuffs would be ideal.  I'm going back to have another look at other soldiers with these cuffs, too.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline deadeye dick

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Capt'n of the Punisher
    • Deadeye Dick's
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 13:31:47 »
Thanks Heather & Richard  :wow:
Heather, the picture I included of Sir Gareths's gallery shows the difference between normal hands and 'glove hands': http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/album/albums/userpics/10038/3485%20V3%20WIB.JPG.
A guy with the same moustache also appears in set 3812.
Check out Deadeye Dick's hideout @ www.deadeye.be

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 11:51:53 »
With another look at Sir Gareth's photo, yes, I can see that the hands of the figure on the left are a different colour than the others.  I don't believe the one in 3812 ( 30 00 5780 - Yankee soldier, black hair, mustache ) is the same, though: even from the small box-back picture, I can see that the feet are modern and there are yellow stripes down his chest inside the buttons.

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 21:13:34 »

With another look at Sir Gareth's photo, yes, I can see that the hands of the figure on the left are a different colour than the others.  I don't believe the one in 3812 ( 30 00 5780 - Yankee soldier, black hair, mustache ) is the same, though: even from the small box-back picture, I can see that the feet are modern and there are yellow stripes down his chest inside the buttons.

I actually have ALL of these sets, Heather!

I will be back in Canada on the 16th August and will take close-up photos for you!

But, please, please remind me ... ;)

I have attached a PDF of the most recent inventory of my entire Playmobil collection.

I will be in Canada for about a month. If there's anything that you haven't been able to find, please let me know and I'll take as many photos as time permits.

All the best and thanks again for creating your wonderful Playmobil data base,
Richard

Offline Arizzo

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 23:22:10 »
I don't believe the one in 3812 (30 00 5780 - Yankee soldier, black hair, mustache) is the same, though: even from the small box-back picture, I can see that the feet are modern and there are yellow stripes down his chest inside the buttons.

Some of the figures from 3812 (see above - moustache one) also have the khaki/light tan colored hands. I have a lot of them in service in my Union Army  ;D Maybe there have been two versions of the set, 'cause not all of my figures of that sort have the "tanned" hands.

Cheers
Arizzo

You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters. hehehe

Well I haven't written much lately, you say?
So what! Neither has Shakespeare!

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 17:22:23 »
I actually have ALL of these sets, Heather!

I will be back in Canada on the 16th August and will take close-up photos for you!

But, please, please remind me ... ;)

I have attached a PDF of the most recent inventory of my entire Playmobil collection.

I will be in Canada for about a month. If there's anything that you haven't been able to find, please let me know and I'll take as many photos as time permits.

All the best and thanks again for creating your wonderful Playmobil data base,
Richard

Awesome, Richard, thanks!  I'll make up a detailed wish-list for you and drop you a note when you get back.  Looking forward to filling some holes.

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 00:29:00 »
Awesome, Richard, thanks!  I'll make up a detailed wish-list for you and drop you a note when you get back.  Looking forward to filling some holes.

Looking forward to your mid-August reminder, Heather ... ;)

All the best,
Richard