Author Topic: PDFs online at playmobil.com  (Read 39909 times)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Re: PDFs online at playmobil.com
« Reply #180 on: June 05, 2016, 02:29:16 »
Are the parts lists posted before the PDFs are available? Do Geobra remove the parts lists once they have posted PDFs? I bet it's not that simple!

Sometimes they are, yes - or at least would show up when "showSpareParts=true" was added to the URL. (That only works for some sets now.) I think the part lists aren't showable when the set itself is not available yet. On my end, I replace the parts-list icon, or link on the set-page, with the PDF one when the PDF turns up. The difference between "showable" and "not showable" is in the HTML itself. But even when not showable, the parts are still there in the HTML, so I can still harvest them for the inventory page. (Whew.)
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #181 on: June 10, 2016, 13:28:48 »
The new knights sets have plans:

PlaymoDB List - Knights Sets 2016 (6627,6628)

PDF count: 2246.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #182 on: July 18, 2016, 18:39:41 »
Huge batch of new PDFs online now - all the portable sets (that I was begging for), the US dump truck and tow truck, and all the hockey sets. Finally.

PlaymoDB List - New PDFs available 2016-07-15

PDF count: 2291.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #183 on: July 19, 2016, 07:07:38 »
Thank you, Heather! Does your 2291 total include 3252, 5379 and 5671? These numbers each link to no plans (5671 doesn't even exist!) when entered at the Playmobil websites.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #184 on: July 19, 2016, 11:19:06 »
Thank you, Heather! Does your 2291 total include 3252, 5379 and 5671? These numbers each link to no plans (5671 doesn't even exist!) when entered at the Playmobil websites.

It does include those - it's the number that shows up when you open the search form and hit "space". It's to make it easy to quickly check if new ones have been added.

and by the way... 5671 - Take Along Horse Stable ;)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #185 on: July 19, 2016, 18:17:23 »
Oh, that spacebar trick, yes I had forgotten that :-[

Thanks for the 5671 correction, Heather.
There are still three broken links (which count towards the 2291 total): 3252, 5379 and 5671. Each gives the result '1building instruction(s) found' but no pdf.

At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #186 on: July 20, 2016, 11:01:10 »
Could anyone tell us if 5379 - Gebäudereiniger actually has instructions or not?

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2016, 11:14:15 »
One more PDF added today: 5667 - Riding Lesson.

PDF count: 2292.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #188 on: August 08, 2016, 19:46:59 »
PDFs for the cruise sets are up!

PlaymoDB List - Cruise Sets 2016

PDF count: 2298.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #189 on: August 08, 2016, 20:09:43 »
Thanks sbblabotw :)