Creative > Customs Gallery

Dwarfs

(1/3) > >>

Captain Henry:
While I was in Detroit, I worked on these guys for my fantasy/medieval setting. I have been a fan of dwarfs since reading the Hobbit, and have always wanted to make some in Playmo. After seeing the excellent work Mofreaky have done, I wanted to emulate (a fancy way of saying "copy") them! ;)

So I did! I took my tools and some raw materials (aka Gordo klickies) to Detroit and worked in my hotel room after my work was done. This is my final result. Some of the photos have a normal klicky for comparison...

Captain Henry:
Some more, showing the two Dwarfs I made...

And again - thanks to Mofreaky for showing the way! :D

Sylvia:
Wonderful, Cap'n! :D They look just right! :yup:

Is this the first time you've chopped a klicky for a custom? You seem very adept at it. 8-)

Meg:
I like them alot.

We just recently watched LOTR on DVD and I think your dwarves are wonderful.

I also like how they have vary in height, just a bit

So could you use the bare footed klickies (from the beach/summer theme) to make Hobbits?

M

Tim_w:
 :wow: These are very clever indeed and i really did have to look at them closely to see how you created them. All i need to do now is to resist the temptation to make some of my own which i have a sudden urge to do !! They would certainly make an amazing army and battle pictures would be very interesting indeed.

Thank you for sharing them with us CH  :)9

Kindest Regards  Tim  :wave:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version