Author Topic: Geobra's "taste"  (Read 7392 times)

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
Re: Geobra's "taste"
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 23:39:19 »
:lol:

Next it will be a klacky with STYLISH witten on her shirt.  :lol: Geobra, please note: this is not a suggestion!

Don't worry ... I don't think they actually hear us ¬¬
If they do, they don't actually consider us.

Thinking twice, it's possible that they do consider the bad ideas :hmm:

Maybe they should actually consult us! :P
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2011, 23:42:09 »
Yeah, sometimes I hope they hear us, sometimes I hope they don't.  :lol:

You know what else drives me crazy about that special? The handle of the jogging stroller is not wide enough for her to hold it with both hands.  >:(

You're right, Gaston... that would be a cool thread.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2011, 23:57:22 »
Yeah, sometimes I hope they hear us, sometimes I hope they don't.  :lol:

You know what else drives me crazy about that special? The handle of the jogging stroller is not wide enough for her to hold it with both hands.  >:(
oh I dind't know that. I don't have that one yet.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2011, 23:59:43 »
Yeah, it's aggravating. So I always have to pose them stopped looking at animals, when really out of all the visitors in the zoo, they are the only ones that should be in motion because they are there for exercise!
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2011, 09:36:46 »
As i dnt buy modern era playmobil thats the first time i noticed this ' FIT' Klicky !!!!!  :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2011, 10:53:45 »
some are just ugly, and others would be great if they didn't have strange words written on them. I must have at least a dozen klickys with plaid shirts. How many plaid shirts do we really need? Then we talked about the one that says "pickup" and has a picture of a pickup truck. That's just stupid. There's a little girl with I :heart: BOYS on her shirt.  :hmm: I have an adult female with BEACH written on her shirt..................... And a favorite example:...........................Why does it say FIT on her shirt? ???
I suspect that Geobra's style guru lives near me and shops in our local supermarket, basing his/her designs on the people that shop there.  I've seen them all in real life, but I suspect I might get arrested if I started taking photographs of them on my next shopping trip.  And they actually sell little girl's T Shirts with I  :heart: boys on the front (they did - there has been a bit of an outcry recently about such items)!!  Hang on - I might even be one of them  :-[ (checks T shirt!)  :lol:

When are we going to have our Least Attractive Klicky competition?  :hissyfit:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 11:11:15 »
those t-shirts are fun!
and if there is real people using them, why not clickies?  :lol: :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2011, 12:13:18 »
You really saw one that says I :heart: boys? That's so funny!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have no objection to T shirts with words on them, or even logos, many people do wear them, so its realistic. It's just sometimes the words on the shirt are dorky.  Who wears a shirt that says "fit" or "sports"?

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2011, 12:20:39 »
Who wears a shirt that says "fit" or "sports"?

It gets  much worse than that in fact I am afraid   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . A lot can be told about a person from the clothes he/she is wearing expecially if they have words/ messages on them. I find so many of them so tacky and hilarious and vulgar and stupid really , they usually make me laugh these T-Shirts ( well those who wear them really )

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2011, 12:23:18 »
Well, I recently went to a funeral where a relative of the deceased showed up wearing a tshirt with a picture of a deer, a turkey and a duck, that said "there's room for all God's creations..... right next to the mashed potatoes"  :lol: :lol: :lol: