Author Topic: Sketches of New Animals  (Read 35351 times)

Offline PlaymoZoo

• Playmo Lover
Re: Sketches of New Animals
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2012, 20:01:49 »
Thank you ;D

the dingo:

The bats (the hanging one can hang in the same way as the little birds can hang on the trees( in my fantasy :lol: ))

The narwhal:

The fennec fox (work in process) really bad pics:

PlaymoZoo :wave:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2012, 20:48:46 »
They're AMAZING.. and so.. playmobilish. It's a word. Now. (channeling Joss Whedon)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2012, 22:17:47 »
Oh, the bat design is awesome! I love the way you designed it to be able to hang upside down. The yaks are adorable, they're all just perfect! You definitely need to send these in a letter to Geobra. You're young enough that they will listen to you. :lol: I looked at your profile the other day and was surprised when I noticed you were only 14, so I was laughing to myself when someone said you should send a resume. :lol: But you are definitely very talented, you should pursue that talent.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2012, 22:20:23 »
Those drawings are awesome, PlaymoZoo! They'd probably turn out better for viewing if you scanned them instead of taking pictures with a camera. :)

The poor iguana received no votes though. :(
~Pynedor~

Offline PlaymoZoo

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2012, 15:22:46 »
Thank you everyone!

Here are some better pictures of...

....the yak:

...the fennec fox:

.... the little red panda! :D

Maybe I should start a new topic somewhere else? ???

:wave:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2012, 15:50:46 »
thank you for posting your new drawings of these great looking animals. The only change I would suggest is that the bats wings do not move. If it is too scale it will be on the smaller side, smaller than the crow so it would be hard to make it move. The bats legs should have the standard feet that grab tree branches so it is versatile, I just do not want it to be like the small birds with just a hole

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline PlaymoZoo

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2012, 15:53:07 »
The only change I would suggest is that the bats wings do not move. If it is too scale it will be on the smaller side, smaller than the crow so it would be hard to make it move.

Yes, I was thinking about that too, thanks for the suggestions :)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2012, 16:54:42 »
Those are fantastic drawings, you really have the style down. I agree - you should pursue art or design in the future, you have real talent

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2012, 18:39:35 »
The red panda is so CUTE!!! If you want to start a topic here in brainstorming for playmobil starting out with your pictures, more people will probably see it, since they are rather buried in this topic. Or I can split the topic for you if you want.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2012, 19:25:49 »
I like the idea of the bats with the little peg hole as they would be the right size for small bats and there could be 2 designs one with the wrapped wings and one with the opened wings like your drawings... of course nothing stops them from making 2 sizes of bat one with pegs and the other larger bats with feet  ;)
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.