Author Topic: 5562 - Beavers with Naturalist - A Review and a What Happened Next  (Read 2650 times)

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
Re: 5562 - Beavers with Naturalist - A Review and a What Happened Next
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2015, 15:57:06 »
 :lol: Beavers worshipping the tree absolutely great, well makes sense I guess it does provide them with the wood they need to make their homes.

The klicky and dog seem good and it's a great feature to have a tree that can go from being standing to chewed to felled  :)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2015, 13:08:50 »
Wonderful review  :)  I now realize I need this set desperately.

This topic is just SO funny! Thanks for making my day!

I needed cheering up after Toby Goes to the Zoo came to an end.

:lol:

amen!  :lol:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2016, 19:53:52 »
Is there any special way to assemble that backpack? I'm feeling kinda stupid, having tried for a long time before giving up :-[

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2016, 06:49:39 »
The easiest way is to first put the red shoulder straps part onto the back of the klicky.

Then snap the grey bedroll onto the top of the orange part.

Then take the orange part and place its two bottom ends into the holes either side of the word 'playmobil' on the red part of the backpack.

Then press on both sides of the orange part, towards the klicky's back, until the backpack clicks together.

Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2016, 07:13:43 »
Then snap the grey bedroll onto the top of the orange part.

That is what I couldn't do. Tried with the full backpack, just this part... Brute force.. I couldn't :(

I'm feeling stupid. I DIDN'T try another bedroll.. I will try that. I have no other backpack. The instructions also show no special way, seems pretty straightforward...

:wall:

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2016, 08:57:27 »
The bedroll is a tight fit.  Indeed, such a tight fit that I can't pull mine out again!

Looking at it, though, it does look as if it goes in at a slight angle; there is a gap underneath the bedroll tab, when seen from underneath:

If no other bedroll will go in, either, you could try soaking both the bedroll and the orange part of the backpack in very hot (but not boiling!) water for maybe 10 seconds, so that the plastic softens a bit.  That could make the parts more agreeable about going together.
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2016, 14:47:18 »
Thanks Raven - I figured it shouldn't be THAT hard - tried with another bedroll, and managed! :)

Now I hope the one that came in the set fits in a saddle..... didn't try that.