Author Topic: Series 4 figures.  (Read 24746 times)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: Series 4 figures.
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 15:18:17 »
Why not?  (I think she is meant to be her... not sure why though, besides the hair)

The hair isn't long enough! :lol:

And they use the same hair on some of the new fairies I believe. Rapunzel would need a unique hair piece for sure.
~Pynedor~

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 15:22:26 »
The hair isn't long enough! :lol:

Quite true! Just longer than we're used to for klickys, I guess. I haven't decided if I like that hair or not yet. I think I'll have to see it in person.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 15:33:59 »
Quite true! Just longer than we're used to for klickys, I guess. I haven't decided if I like that hair or not yet. I think I'll have to see it in person.

Me too! Doesn't look overly gorgeous in the pic...

Looking forward to the new fairies... the weird colored hairs are great! (and the horsies). Still VERY curious to see the klickys themselves... hope there's nothing wrong with them... (well, the skinny ones look like circus acrobats, not fairies... but apart from that)

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 15:41:49 »
How nice, a female musketeer!

Why don't they ever have playmomen in female-dominated roles, though? A guy with a pushchair, for example ... or a male air steward. That sort of thing. Not that it bothers me much, obviously. But if you're gonna go moder, might as well cater for everyone.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 15:54:38 »
Why don't they ever have playmomen in female-dominated roles, though? A guy with a pushchair, for example ... or a male air steward. That sort of thing. Not that it bothers me much, obviously. But if you're gonna go moder, might as well cater for everyone.

Because its the same reason to always have only christian symbols, its what the masses expect  :hehe: can't cater to everyone, only the mass market and must fulfill their stereotypes

Just out of curiosity was there ever a female pirate or musketeer who wore a dress in reality or just folklore? To me it looks as ridiculous if Geobra made a female construction worker or astronaut in a dress  :hmm:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 16:03:10 »

What bothers me about this wave is that there's things that couldve been made better. For eg - what's the point of a Roman soldier? Why didn't they give us a Roman civilian instead? And so on.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 16:32:41 »
Well... better a roman soldier than no roman at all.

But why a light green wizard, with THAT torso? And that ... thing with the full diaper... Suppose interesting parts (except the legs) - is the hat new? the head?

Offline Redmao

• Playmo Lover
  • Playmo adventurer
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2013, 16:34:42 »
Fun series once again.
I'm looking forward to the hunt.
The wizard, the scientist and the blue alien are on top of my list.

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2013, 20:21:29 »
Well... better a roman soldier than no roman at all.

But why a light green wizard, with THAT torso? And that ... thing with the full diaper... Suppose interesting parts (except the legs) - is the hat new? the head?

I agree, I really wish he came in different colors... your gray example would be very nice. ;D
But still a nice figure, probably will buy him if I can find any Playmobil out here. :hissyfit:
(Although I have yet to try that store in Austin...)
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2013, 03:02:48 »
is that pippi longstockings ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: