Author Topic: Series 3 figures  (Read 21585 times)

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
Re: Series 3 figures
« Reply #120 on: November 11, 2012, 15:32:18 »
:woohoo: 
Went to Kohls today and they had series 3!!!  ;D

They had quite a few and I only bought a handful because I wasn't doing the grope thing.  I'll go back tomorrow for a more thorough search.   Thanks so much Baron Marshall for the Kohls heads up.

Also got two extra heads, three cuff links, and an extra hair piece.   

Nice haul! So many great klickies! :love:
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline tenni

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #121 on: November 11, 2012, 16:38:02 »
:woohoo: 
Went to Kohls today and they had series 3!!!  ;D

Great find! Series 3 has so many great figures. You were lucky, too. The Kohl's by me still has only series 1! >:( I might have to check a different store.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #122 on: November 11, 2012, 17:36:39 »
Great addition to your collection, I really like all the ones you bought.  Now its time for me to go to our local Kohls and check it out
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #123 on: November 11, 2012, 18:33:28 »
Congratulations!! The tattooed pirate is one cool playmobil figure!!!! He looks just so badass :love: :love: :love:

I completely agree, he is awesome!  I have him on horseback right now on top of the tv. 

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #124 on: November 11, 2012, 19:57:06 »
I adore the Spanish woman and the Rastafari! Great choices  :)

Offline Toni

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2012, 22:08:53 »
Hi all! I got my first three Series 3 Fi?ures today :) unfortunately I had two robots and one knight/warrior. I love the warrior but am not that fussed about the robot so the spare one will go into the swaps pile. I've no idea how the two rubber cables fit to the robot (any ideas?) so I've got them attached at the back with the other ends trapped under the visor.

I got a couple of series 2 as well (the basketball player and the rock singer). For some reason John Lewis in Stratford Westfield (London) only had boys figures, no girls  >:(

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #126 on: December 02, 2012, 14:46:50 »
I finally got some of these, thanks to Elric. And I LOVE the new skin color! I thought it looked a bit pale in the photos, but you can really see the difference in person. It's a nice warm tone that will be useful for many ethnicities.

Who else has this new skin color? I know of the Indian woman, Lara Croft, and the surfer. Are there any others? I at least want a 2nd Indian lady and the Lara Croft figure for customs, but I'm hoping there will be others I can use intact or for parts.

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Offline cardensb

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Custom Blackbeard
« Reply #127 on: January 07, 2013, 04:01:17 »
I finally saw series 3 at the TRU in Fayetteville, NC tonight.  I felt the packages looking for the Statue of Liberty but could not find the crown or torch.  As anyone decoded the package numbering yet or are they still random?
Kero makes blind packages but the stock codes are consistent to tell what is inside.
Shawn
Fayetteville, NC, USA

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #128 on: January 07, 2013, 19:47:57 »
the statue is easy.. u go first for the coat.. its very soft.. than u look for the book.. very easy as its small and normally on the bottom..