Author Topic: Figures Series 3 Co-Op USA  (Read 7070 times)

Offline Peefferr

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Figures Series 3 Co-Op USA
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2012, 18:19:27 »
The Co-Op was so nice for series 2, I'd really like to join in again.
Is there room for Peefferr?  :)
I'd love a single full set!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2012, 19:53:13 »
Ok, I've put you in. I still haven't heard back from Martin yet.

Offline Peefferr

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2012, 01:02:07 »
Thank you kindly! Yay!  :D

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2012, 02:03:33 »
around here they are $2.99 and at TRU $3.99.

Was that the price  for series 1 and 2 as well? The first came (in Belgium at least) for  about 2 euros, so I thought price in the US would be around 2 dollars? ??
4 Dollars at TRU for 1 Surprise figure seems rather high to me, that is as expensive as the Special Plus sets in Europe (about 3 euro in Germany, 3.5 euro in Belgium)...

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2012, 02:09:10 »
I like the idea, but I only like half the figures :(

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2012, 02:30:13 »
I like the idea, but I only like half the figures :(

That's how I feel. I'm really not interested in a good portion of them. As it is........I really think they are poorly done. I don't know how many times I have had to rebuild some of the ones for my granddaughter.  And one of them which I didn't give to her, but would have, was missing half the parts.  I'll think it over, but may just let it go.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2012, 02:41:39 »
Was that the price  for series 1 and 2 as well? The first came (in Belgium at least) for  about 2 euros, so I thought price in the US would be around 2 dollars? ??
4 Dollars at TRU for 1 Surprise figure seems rather high to me, that is as expensive as the Special Plus sets in Europe (about 3 euro in Germany, 3.5 euro in Belgium)...

They were always $2.99. When they first hit the TRU shelf they had them at $2.99 but soon after raised the price. TRU has always been a few dollars more so when they origonaly had them at SRP I was pleasantly SURPRISED (unlike these packages) but again corporate American never lets you enjoy these feelings for long. At least they make up for it with their industry waste we call clearance
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2012, 06:04:14 »
That's how I feel. I'm really not interested in a good portion of them. As it is........I really think they are poorly done. I don't know how many times I have had to rebuild some of the ones for my granddaughter.  And one of them which I didn't give to her, but would have, was missing half the parts.  I'll think it over, but may just let it go.

There's a couple in there I really want, but I'm not sure how to get without buying the whole set. I haven't seen them locally yet.

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2012, 06:39:58 »
Tim
If you need another full set to be ordered, I can get one.  If they are already reserved, that is ok.
kaethe

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2012, 17:20:52 »
Is there a set left? If so, please put me down for one. If not, no worries. A not too far away shop says that they have them on order, but my hope is fading. How long does a Playmobil order usually take?