Author Topic: Do you have any of these sets?  (Read 2891 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Do you have any of these sets?
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2019, 18:52:34 »
Woo-hoo! Thanks Indianna! Not really a surprise that they have 'classic male' hair, but great to have authoritative confirmation! If only a few more people would crack open their precious MISB sets, this sort of investigation would be much easier!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2019, 20:14:23 »
That's great, Indianna, thank you! I'll grab the photos for the inventories, and add the hairstyle indicator. Graham, if you think you're done, just wait - new sets and new instructions-with-klicky-numbers coming down the slipway every day.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2019, 20:33:28 »
Dang! Defeat-snatched-from-the-jaws-of-Victory time!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)