Author Topic: Kingdom Map: Melnibone  (Read 28159 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Kingdom Map: Melnibone
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2011, 07:36:56 »
Awesome!!!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2011, 11:23:11 »
Awesome Indeed !!! Kingdom of Krull despite its massive army is lucky to have such an ally  :viking: :viking: :viking:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2011, 15:18:33 »
First, very impressive troops! :wow:
Now onto the business part. ;)

---

While Rutileo and Ithaca are not direct allies, (something that I feel may change soon)
we still keep in good communications.
Due to Melnibone's replies to Ithaca's warnings, I feel I must intervene.
To say you 'are bringing Peace and Security to the region' is an outrage!

The North was one of the stablest regions of the Known World before Krull's invasions.
They were a peace loving people who believed that any form of military only provoked war.
Unfortunately the rest of the world is not so kind, and certainly not Krull.
If I can persuade you otherwise, leave the region and give it back to it's true peoples.
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2011, 16:51:37 »
Krull's Armies continue their advance and ignore all Rutileon's threats. King Iseroth sends a messenger to Rutileo and reminds him the reasons why Krull invaded the north unclaimed regions. Krulls interest are not in the south but if provoked they ca certainly move there also !!! The King of Rutileo should choose his words wisely otherwise he will face the might of both Krull and Melnibone which after all are only taking over unclaimed plains for their people!!!!

Rutileo has no business in the north and nor the mad king talos whose tales of war and peace we hjave heard many times over ...' king iseroth added in his message . ' Stay away from the north you have no business here  still though you are welcomed to come and visit ad see the vast development Krull is doing in these claimed lands for its growing population. Krull has no choice but to expand to feed its growing population. If provoked with or without alliance , will sent its massive army and devour any toy kingdom that will stand against its plans . Rutileo, Ithaca and everyone else should leave Krull and Melnibone do their business in these unclaimed lands !! They have no business there !!!!

Kinf of Rutileo better choose his words wisely as he risks a world war !!!!!!

Kinf Iseroth sends messengers to Melnibone about this provocation and his answer and confirms to the might king of Melnibone that Krulls stands by its new ally ....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2011, 18:36:11 »
Iseroth, you are a fool.
Even if my message were a threat (and it indeed was not) You would do well to heed it.
For even though Rutileo is but a small island Kingdom,
We are well connected with the other kingdoms of this world.
We are allies with both Ceragem and Belathre, and as I stated before, in good relations with Ithaca.

Not only that, but I hope Melnibone feels not the same as you do, for we have been but friends to them.
We have happily and willingly opened trade routes, and sent gifts.
We have until this point, ignored the campaign of the north as part of our good will.
But if our allies and friends grow uneasy then it is our duty to back them.
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2011, 18:57:50 »

To say you 'are bringing Peace and Security to the region' is an outrage!
Unfortunately the rest of the world is not so kind, and certainly not Krull.

Rutileo is provoking  King Iseroth and Krull with these words. Rutileo should know that King Iseroth is most despleased despite his continuous effort and trade with all nations, taking over unclaimed land is no reason to be seen as a thread ....

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2011, 23:06:00 »
Rutileo is provoking  King Iseroth and Krull with these words. Rutileo should know that King Iseroth is most despleased despite his continuous effort and trade with all nations, taking over unclaimed land is no reason to be seen as a thread ....

King Leopold would like to add something to this discussion.

Dear King Iseroth, I understand that you feel what you are doing is taking over unclaimed lands and making these lands more civilized in Krull's image. Please do understand that there are still people living there that might not be happy with what Krull has to offer them. Don't get me wrong I understand your need to expend but your current conquest has grown your kingdom well beyond it's previous borders making it very hard to hold and I don't think you were "that" densely populated. Maybe it is time to take a step back and reflect on the impact of your actions on the people of the regions you are now newly ruling.

Your actions might well have angered many of the people living there making your plans for peace hard to realize as you have all sorts of fights on your hands with these people.

Not everything can be bought with money/ale! (Sometimes more Ale will have a better chance of succeeding then more money)

I do wish to keep you as a trading partner as your goods are much appreciated, so consider this a word of caution to help make the kingdom of Krull prosperous in the long run!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2011, 07:30:28 »
I do wish to keep you as a trading partner as your goods are much appreciated, so consider this a word of caution to help make the kingdom of Krull prosperous in the long run!

King Iseroth sends General Sir Agnar Himself to the Wise King Leopold to inform me on a few things and hand him a personal invitation to come and visit these northern recently conquered lands where infrastructure and farming and animal raising will boom in the folowing months and add trade volumes to all the trade partners of Krull. Sir Agnar a well respected warrior and knight is sent to King Leopond to give personally this invitation to King Leopold and the assurances of King Iseroth that Krull intents to use these unclailed lands for prosperity that will benefit all. Two oxarts full of Krull's Ale are also following at a slower pace Sir Agnar as a gift to King Leopold .

Sir Agnar also brings all the latest news to King Leopold about the continous provocations and calls to arms against krull by King Talos, who is contstantly threatening Krull and calling all nations againtst it. Sir Agnar carries the message to King Leopold that King Iseorth has formed an alliiance with Melnibone and though originally invaded the unclaimed territories on its own , requested the help of Melnibone and agreed to split the land 60/40 , agesture that shows that Krull wishes to keep a balance of power and is not the war mongering nation that Ithaca is !!!! KIng ISeorth hopes that King Leopold accepts his invitation before the tournament and hopes that wise king Lepold sees the wisdom of King ISeorth in splitting these lands into two nations of the north to keep a balance and puts some sense to King Talos who is a thread to all . ...

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2011, 10:02:22 »
Giorginetto, I am taking this out of "in charachter" and just giving some facts. Maybe this will make you understand some of our apprehension.

The size of the land that was attributed to us at the beginning was said to be "roughly the size of Spain". This means ~500 km^2. Currently there are ~45 milion people living in Spain. So I guess we are all a bit apprehensive as to why you feel the need for expansion as well as feel the need to not do it gradually, but go for taking control of an area that is bigger then the land you already control.

Also scaling the map means that the distance from Krull to Belathre is 4800 km, at an average of 10 km/h and 8 hours per day this will take a messenger 60 days. Of course we can communicate through magical means, there is a reason why Belathre is so proud of her Magic Academy.

I hope this gives you a bit of perspective.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2011, 19:25:32 »
That perspective was known but thanks for bringing it up Gis

Krulls armies advance to the south at the same time as Melnibon'es army also advances ....