Author Topic: Bagged Baby Pegasus Sets 5351-5354  (Read 2615 times)

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
Re: Bagged Baby Pegasus Sets 5351-5354
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2014, 19:52:55 »
I love the fairies (they are so good at being crane operators etc) but, although I can see how they might appeal to others, I'm not at all into the Pegasus horses.  Nice colours: I just don't like the wings (or the holes, if one omits them).  At the moment, anyway.  I'm really good at changing my mind if I actually buy something.....

And the Summer Fairy set is appealing to me, with the cool plants and the water, and the fairy's hair (it looks like there are no wings for her though - which is a pity), and the flamingo too ... by the way, can it stand independently of that white stand (pale lily pad?) beneath its feet?

(And even in the course of writing this, I'm thinking that the green wings on Baby Summer Wind just may be kind of cute after all.)

The Autumn/Fall fairy is nice, and the plants: maybe I'll be tempted, though I really don't need any more hedgehogs, nor another fawn, and certainly no more apples!

Winter colours are beautiful (though, again, no wings for the fairy - though I do like those silver boots).

Spring, I'm not so keen on (too similar to what I already have).  Though the pale pink butterflies are cool.

Brilliant and clear review.  Very helpful.
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2014, 19:57:11 »
I didn't think I was going to get any of these fairy and pegasus bags, but now I see the summer fairy is wearing a beautiful bikini. I'll need to get her to add to the beach crowd  :)

Thanks for the review and the tip, Tim!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2014, 21:08:55 »
The flamingo stands upright fine though is easily pushed over. If you want it to bend down then you need the stand for balance.

Offline Salamander

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2014, 21:19:37 »
If they'd put a long white braid on the winter one she could be like Elsa from Frozen, much the same way the Series 6 one is kind of like Malificent.  :lol:

Offline reimagination

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2014, 21:21:43 »
These are so nice. I've been wanting the winter one for a while now. I read her more as a snow queen than a fairy. I didn't know the skirt was tranparent, which makes me want it even more. And I like the look of the baby pegasuses more than the adult ones. I can't wait, although it'll be a year until they're here.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2014, 00:37:14 »
I love them all just for the scenery... but I am in LOVE with the winter set! 
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2014, 03:10:47 »
I haven't seen these before! Thanks so much Tim for your thorough review and amazing photos.  :)

I really like the Summer and Winter sets. The summer figure reminds me of Paris Hilton. Random, I know.  8}

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2014, 10:08:53 »
Thanks for sharing pics!

The themes for these were well thought out. Four seasons items appeal to me somehow. I like the autumn one the best - not too keen on the spring one. The winter one is my second favorite.