Author Topic: Take Along House 5763, Reviewed  (Read 5909 times)

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
Re: Take Along House 5763, Reviewed
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2011, 14:09:32 »
Thank you very much for the review. I didn't like it at first until I saw your pictures and review. I think the take-alongs do serve a purpose, especially when it is intended for children, which lets face it, I probably think of less than I think of buying PM for myself  :-[ I really like the accessories and the stove  :love: I really don't like the klickies pictured on the outside of the house, though! If I were in that family I would tell the neighbors to get out of my yard!  8} Overall, I think it is very cute, and I love the little story along with your review.  :thanks:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2011, 14:52:22 »
A very comprehensive and detailed review. I have the take along xmas house which i put udner a xmas tree a couple of yrs back and take along castle.

This house has horrible stickers !!!! MAn what are they thinking when they deisgn these ? i liek the robustness of these sets and i agree with panos , very poor choice of items inside  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUt these stickers are awfull, spoiled my appetite , really ruin that set !!!  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline cardensb

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Custom Blackbeard
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2011, 15:59:42 »
It is a cute set that based upon the idea of boxing up the toys into a small container that is a playset, it was dead on.  I agree with many others here regarding the stickers.  While they are colorful and appeal to the eye, real molded on items would have been better.  The klickys in the stickers are a detractor.  I got a small laugh out of the two single beds in the master bed room though.
I liked the stove, may have to order one.
Shawn
Fayetteville, NC, USA

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2011, 01:27:46 »
Part numbers (taken from the Christmas House instructions)

30 25 9510 -- chimney top (rim, really)

30 25 9500 -- chimney

Looking forward to any pics you'll take!

Thanks for the review and #'s for the beautiful chimney. I want many as they should fit nicely in western and medieval dioramas
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2011, 03:57:42 »
Yeah, I agree, the klickys climbing the trees outside are weird, and make it impossible to use the house in a non-modern setting.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2011, 19:06:30 »
Part numbers (taken from the Christmas House instructions)

30 25 9510 -- chimney top (rim, really)

30 25 9500 -- chimney

Looking forward to any pics you'll take!

thanks! :D
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock: