Author Topic: Review 5490 & 5491  (Read 2599 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Review 5490 & 5491
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2014, 12:55:16 »
I'm not much of a fan either - but as noted in the PROCESS, they do have potential... especially the ones without those ugly high heels.

I still think it quite... unplaymobilish. And have doubts about the durability.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2014, 13:52:12 »
Now that you mention it, it is too bad that this design doesn't let them sit. Even with the big dresses for the older figures, removing them allowed them to sit, and the figures still looked okay. Here, they don't really have much underneath. If they continue to use this design (which does look more human while still Playmobil-ish), it'd be cool if they made some more legs like in the 6272 Native American Add-On set. Obviously, that wouldn't work for dresses. :-\
~Pynedor~

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2014, 15:15:46 »
Well for those big poofy older dresses it makes sense that they cant sit.. the design isnt helpfull for it after all. But when a clicky cant sit in a common skirt or dress its just silly.

Much better to just have more clickies as easy to take apart as figures or such to provide more customisation.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2014, 15:25:59 »
Thanks for the review and crisp pictures. I think these dresses have the exact opposit effect women want out of a dress, in my experience at least. I do not know about young girls and how they view things.  My boys might find it interesting to undress a klicky down to her underwear, but that seems odd in playmobil.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2014, 15:29:31 »
Thanks for the review and crisp pictures. I think these dresses have the exact opposit effect women want out of a dress, in my experience at least.

If you mean it makes klickys look like litte round barrels.. you're completely right!  :P

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2014, 15:36:17 »
Ι don't like these figures,because they can't sit.They also don't look like playmobil.Can you photoshoot these figures without hair?Do they have differences in their heads? (for example can they change normal hair from old figures?)?Or  are there some logos from Geobra under their feet?

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2014, 15:54:43 »
Ι don't like these figures,because they can't sit.They also don't look like playmobil.Can you photoshoot these figures without hair?Do they have differences in their heads? (for example can they change normal hair from old figures?)?Or  are there some logos from Geobra under their feet?

Heads and hairs are the same. The freaking arms are different - from male skinny klickys too (no, I'm not done with this subject!  >:( ) .

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2014, 16:02:08 »
Thanks for the great review! :love: Little girls (including myself) are definitely going to love these changeable clothes. I know a lot of people don't like them, but I'm quite excited about them. I can't wait to get some for my little  six year old niece-in-law (who loves playmobil now) to play with when she's at my house.

And I haven't read all the replies, someone may have said it already, but the stroller is a frame stroller. It's just a frame that you can set an infant seat onto to make a baby buggy. Easy to fold up and put in your trunk. http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=12574022&ab=BRU_Header:Utility3:Strollers:Frame-Strollers:Home-Page
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2014, 21:22:19 »
Thanks for the review as you say there's some interesting pieces in there like the watch, handbag and my favourite the puppies not to mention that weird stroller. I can see why they would make this product as it certainly would appeal to a lot of young girls but, I've got to say it's just not something which really appeals to me at all the full dress looks better on the Klicky with the brown hair but, to me they both just look overly bulky  :-\ and of course as people have said they can't sit down

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2014, 02:16:32 »
well... some clicky ladies haven't been able to sit down since the 90's.... all the "big dress" medieval ladies, princeses and victorian dames....
so it's the same, and grew to love those.  ;)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com