Author Topic: Comparing Playmobil Pizzeria #6291 to Sylvanian Families Pizza Parlour  (Read 13241 times)

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
This is not a comprehensive review of either the Playmobil Pizzeria or the SF Pizza Parlour. It's a general comparison of the two. There are many similarities!

First, a couple pictures of the two pizza ovens. The first picture includes the paddles.

The two piece Playmobil oven. The two pieces don't connect in any way. I think this will prove frustrating for kids trying to remove a pizza with the provided paddle.

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover

The two paddles, side by side.

As you can see, the SF paddle comes with a convenient stand.

I think Playmobil comes out ahead in the wood/fire category!

The SF set came with only three (very nice) logs.

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
This is a very nice SF takeout counter! (I've included the pizza man from series 1 in some of the pictures.)

Here's Playmobil's answer to the takeout counter. The table does make a decent buffet.

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
More Playmobil offerings.

The six Playmobil pizzas. All different!

The six SF pizzas. Two of the pizzas are divided into slices!

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
At the SF Pizza Parlour, you can order a half & half.

I think Playmobil really cut corners when they failed to include a pizza cutter!

On the left, we have the familiar Playmobil tray. On the right, the more traditional SF pizza tray.

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
The Playmobil pizza boxes. I like that they're made out of durable plastic. Very nice.

Too bad the lid doesn't latch on in any way. To open the box is to remove the lid.

The SF boxes. There are even boxes for single slices! These probably won't maintain their shape very long with real kid play!

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
Playmobil offers two bottles of champagne.

SF offers 6 tiny cans of apple, orange and beer!

I'm surprised these cans are so small. In another SF set the cans were more on par with those of Playmobil. (The two larger cans of beer didn't come with the SF pizza parlour, but they are SF.)

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
While I'm at it, I'll compare Playmobil champagne to SF Champagne. (The SF champagne did not come with the pizza parlour.)

More SF: Merlot & Chardonnay! (These did not come with the pizza parlour.)

One last SF item that was not included with the parlour, but should have been. Parmesan!

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
More SF Pizza Parlour items. There was a hook included (not shown) to hang the chili peppers from the wall!

The included SF delivery vehicle. Of course, I think the Playmobil vehicle is superior, but it's sold separately.

Offline Dobermann

• Playmo Fanatic
great thanks for sharing