Author Topic: New additions to our playmo-barn  (Read 32012 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
New additions to our playmo-barn
« on: April 26, 2011, 23:20:08 »
Well I finally was able to get this set. I have been trying for a while and I luckily managed to get it last week. I will add it to our MISB Merry Mens Feast if I could find it  :-[ I plan on someday opening them up when we build an appropriate diorama

the box is in great condition

back when there were actual humans from this era that did not look for war

side

does anybody know what this # is all about ?

Talk about inappropriate box art? This kid looks like he is being kidnapped at sword point and the other image looks like the guy is hunting owls  :hmm:

at first I thought I overpaid, and I may have but I am sick of waiting for this set, but then when I got it I see the original price was $36.99 (maybe inflated) 

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: New additions to our playmo-barn
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 23:27:30 »
Great set to get a hold of, especially MISB!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 23:29:17 »
That is a great set; congrats! That is pretty strange, the pic of the kid being stuffed in a trunk. :hmm:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 23:42:22 »
Notice the lovely noose as well. So nice to see a Medieval set that isn't about warfare.  :P

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 23:58:44 »
Notice the lovely noose as well. So nice to see a Medieval set that isn't about warfare.  :P

Oh you are so brilliant , in a playmo kind of way  :lol: I am making a western town center hangman exhibition, the kind with the trap door and all on the stecks warehouse base's . I was going to just use gray rope and tie the noose but this is better .

I do not want to cut this one so if anybody has this part spare I would be interested in buying it .

has anybody tried it on a klickies neck ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 00:56:25 »

Talk about inappropriate box art? This kid looks like he is being kidnapped at sword point and the other image looks like the guy is hunting owls  :hmm:

HaHaHa! :lol:

An all around great set! Congratulations!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 13:13:04 »
Fantastic set Ras!! Thank you for the pics, I have this set but its without a box! Good to know of its size!

Offline socrates

• Geobra Gourmet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 13:21:30 »
A lovely set!  :love:

Regarding the numbers on the box: I was once told this is just a control number from the assembly lines.
Maybe for quality control and/or retracking of production batches?!

best,
socrates
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
— Hans Christian Andersen

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 21:28:44 »
That is a great set; congrats! That is pretty strange, the pic of the kid being stuffed in a trunk. :hmm:

It's a mediaeval robbers set.  The master of the house is away visiting his estates.  You put the child in the trunk and get the trunk into the planned victim's house by saying it is for the master when he returns.  Then, when everyone is asleep, the child comes out of the trunk and unbolts the door and lets his/her confederates in to rob the place.  They put the loot in the trunk and leave with it and the child by the front door.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2011, 23:42:55 »
Congratulations!!!!  :woohoo: Those two sets are at the top of my wish list also  :wall:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil!