Author Topic: New additions to our playmo-barn  (Read 32075 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: New additions to our playmo-barn
« Reply #180 on: March 04, 2019, 17:58:24 »

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #181 on: March 04, 2019, 17:59:16 »

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #182 on: March 04, 2019, 18:00:11 »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #183 on: March 04, 2019, 18:01:13 »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #184 on: March 04, 2019, 18:01:37 »
That’s it for the first box of many

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #185 on: March 04, 2019, 18:03:30 »
Oh, also got a few gems in the mail

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #186 on: March 04, 2019, 19:45:04 »
:o

Words fail me.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #187 on: March 04, 2019, 20:27:54 »
So also there are over 10 filing boxes full of Specials and smaller sets

Here goes # 1

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #188 on: March 04, 2019, 20:29:08 »
All MISB

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #189 on: March 04, 2019, 20:30:27 »