Author Topic: Playmobil purchases  (Read 94534 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Playmobil purchases
« Reply #460 on: August 08, 2019, 07:54:34 »
Playmobil Porsche Mission E with the remote control is absolutely fantastico !!!! 5 speed settings , LED front ad rear lights ( rear looks like a cycon too !!) , adjustment of wheels for perfect wheel alignment !!!

Downloaded the app as well and this playmobil supercar is also controlled via my smartphone. Will try and post some pics later on. Got it from Porsche Greece at a good discount as well ( -20%) being a Porsche Classic owner etc !!!  :yippee: :yippee:

I have ordered a second one as well  :loco:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #461 on: August 09, 2019, 00:30:33 »
this playmobil supercar is also controlled via my smartphone

Then Geobra, Googlos and Scambridge Analytics will know whenever & wherever you are driving it  ;)

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #462 on: September 10, 2019, 10:32:25 »
The new Playmobil Porsche - Taycan is fantastic !!!! ( will post pics later as having problems at the moment) . Quality if fantastic, big electric car , klicky is super cool . Remote control is great with speed control , lights control and wheel adjustment. I downloaded the app as well and it is contolled from my smartphone as well !

Another fantastic playmo Porsche . They should bring out the Porsche 992 Turbo next  ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #463 on: November 05, 2020, 14:04:09 »
Cant post any pictures, this photobucket site doesent work , guess my account is gone and all the hundreds of pics of my medieval diorama in here are gone as well...???  :'( :'(

Anyways I bought all the greek history /mythology sets, they look amazing I must say !!!! really like the detailed accessories in many of the klickies , will blend very nicely with the romans as well !!!! :yippee: :yippee:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #464 on: December 14, 2020, 21:18:21 »
Cant post any pictures, this photobucket site doesent work , guess my account is gone and all the hundreds of pics of my medieval diorama in here are gone as well...???  :'( :'(

Photobucket did the same to me, even though I was paying them a subscription to host my pictures! If you can rescue the pictures and host them somewhere else, I might be able to help repost them on here as a Moderator (I just hope not too many people ask!). I did that for some of my old posts.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline NICO

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Greetings from Geobratia
« Reply #465 on: December 18, 2020, 13:51:36 »
That's the reason... I post pictures on forum's server.

Pics can't be missed. Waste time until reducing pics size? Think about that NOW. Replacing old pics one by one sounds worst.

Sorry. Not using translator now

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #466 on: December 18, 2020, 14:00:39 »
Attachments on here are quite small files, so many people prefer to host pictures on a third party server and link them here. It works OK until the third party change what they offer.

It was quite time-consuming having to repost pics. The nature of many Internet sites is that they are not going to be around forever, so much useful and creative stuff is lost over time.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #467 on: December 18, 2020, 15:51:20 »
Link rot cometh for one and all, soon or late.  :gent:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman: