Author Topic: Smileys  (Read 23202 times)

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
Re: Smileys
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2010, 20:03:28 »
So long as we don't lose this one:
 :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead:
I love this  :love:

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2010, 20:13:04 »
I think this is the greatest Smiley of all time:

– Gothic Knight

;D ;D ;D
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2010, 21:55:36 »
I think this is the greatest Smiley of all time:

– Gothic Knight

;D ;D ;D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaweeeeeeeeeeeeeesoooooooo ooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2010, 22:15:16 »
good idea george  :D would be nice to have more smilies  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

this is my best  :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

and this : the greatest   ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2010, 02:26:23 »
I think that's up to Sylvia, but maybe when the pilot group starts we can add some just for the members.  :)

Baden  :wave:

FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  8}
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2010, 04:15:29 »
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaweeeeeeeeeeeeeesooooooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I thought. ;D

Thank you Colonial Klicky for this AWESOME smiley!
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Colonel Klicky

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • 'There he stands like a plastic wall!'
    • KlickyWelt
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2010, 08:11:21 »
Thank you Colonial Klicky for this AWESOME smiley!

Not at all. My pleasure.

And as this thread proves, there's actually no really need to update the pf-smiley-assortment. Everybody can easily use them just by inserting them with the
Code: [Select]
[img]...[/img] command. Just insert the URL of the smiley instead of the three dots between command parts and you'll see what you want to see.

Alternatively you can mark the smiley-URL and press the "insert image"-button just above the input window.

Just google the web for smiley-sites and you'll find tons of stuff that'll meet your approval. It's much more fun, when everybody brings some new ones with him/her instead of everybody using the same ones you're used to see every day for years.
LuxPlaymoDays 2010 - Charleston-Diorama

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2010, 08:43:08 »

Cool!! I did it too!!!

Offline Colonel Klicky

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • 'There he stands like a plastic wall!'
    • KlickyWelt
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2010, 09:13:09 »
And there's plenty of that stuff, matching any pet theme of collecting.

Medieval:

Romans + Egyptians:

Vikings:

Pirates:

Napoleonic:

Western:

and so on...
LuxPlaymoDays 2010 - Charleston-Diorama

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2010, 10:07:46 »

I haven't been ignoring this topic - started writing a long reply last night before bed and then accidentally closed the window and lost the whole thing. I was too tired to start again at that point.

Anyway, thank you Colonel Klicky for explaining how to use non-forum smileys. :)

I do add new smileys from time to time, but I'm wary of overloading the pop-up window. It takes longer to load the more you add, and I've noticed that it gets harder to quickly find the one you want when there are so many. 8}

There are also seasonal smileys at PF which get "packed away" once the occassion has passed: Halloween, Christmas, St Patricks Day. Maybe these could be expanded. :)

I would never separate the forum smileys by membergroup. They are for everyone to use!  ;)