Author Topic: 1980 Marx toys catalogue  (Read 5815 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: 1980 Marx toys catalogue
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2008, 13:27:13 »
Thank you for sharing these photos with us Aleon! I never cease to amazed at the sheer quantity of items that have been produced (and gone before I knew of them).
Gepetto

If we knew then what we know now, we would all be financially broke, but oh, what a collection we would have  :P! BTW excellent catalog, & pictures, thank you for giving us the opportunity to review it!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline aleon

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2008, 22:08:03 »
I doubt though if many of these sets (you know the ones I'm referring to) have ever been released with the Playpeople logo on it.
yes, there are some items that I never have seen in my life with playpeople logo.
All "new" items of the catalogue are rare....

For example, I  never have seen any of this picture....

and have you seen the 1728/1 bobby in blister box?

Offline aleon

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2008, 20:15:57 »
I scan some images.
Yo can see the logo is put on the box.... :p I  think those boxes never were sold with playpeople logo....

Offline aleon

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2008, 18:02:13 »
As may know I'm addictec to Playmo-catalogues :-[
yes! I have seen your post of your huge collection.
I think you like my new acquisition. A Schaper catalogue from 1983. there are 15 pages of playmobil. No box pictures only the images of content. I think all is in collector.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2008, 23:01:55 »
Thank you so much for posting those photos Aleon, they are very interesting. It shows the Bobby hat in four different sets, something I hadn't been aware of. I can't imagine very many of the larger sets were sold.