Author Topic: ATTACHMENT TEST for large pictures. Updated explanation.  (Read 9175 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
ATTACHMENT TEST for large pictures. Updated explanation.
« on: October 17, 2008, 16:15:34 »
First attempt @ picture insertion.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 18:24:14 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: ATTACHMENT TEST
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 16:37:58 »
Bill there is a way of using an alternative hosting site to get your pictures fullsize and not a thumbnail attachment. I use Imageshack and it is free. You register at the site ( which ever you choose ) #1 choose file, #2 host your picture . #3 retrieve the data link for forums, #4 copy & paste the link into your "Post Reply" or "New Tread" text box
I delet the part of the address that links to my images at Image shack
I am sure we would all love to see your pictures in a glorious fashion  :o
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 16:45:25 »
it would be like this or larger . I resize it at the time of hosting to a 15" screen size

It works a lot better for photo stories

I got overwhelmed with how to do it so at first but now it is easy .
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 17:27:41 »

Still working on it! This is the picture of my custom Playmobil ambulance defibrillator in use. Rasputin, I am having some difficulty using the Imageshack method as you described :-[. But I must say, I am impressed with the clarity of your photo!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 00:16:34 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 17:29:12 »
That's pretty good!

Gepetto

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 17:33:36 »
Thank you Gepetto! It's good to be back again! I missed talking to you, & everyone else here  ;D!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 17:44:44 »
Your pictures are looking good . The one advantage to using the off site is you do not need to lower the resolution .

What part of the process are you having trouble with ?

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2008, 01:35:54 »
Your pictures are looking good . The one advantage to using the off site is you do not need to lower the resolution .

What part of the process are you having trouble with ?

I registered, uploaded a picture on to the site, & can see it on my page, but now I'm having difficulty with the next steps you described.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2008, 02:39:27 »
Preview of accessory outfitted Playmobil City Fire Department fire battling ship with a distinguished observer on board  :camera:! I hope I have done his avatar justice  :-[! I felt I needed to protect him with a life jacket instead of his usual vest....because of high seas, & all  ;)!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 02:53:52 by Bill Blackhurst »

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2008, 06:32:37 »
Hi Bill,

I think you've got there!  I'd be interested to see more of the defibrillator you've made.  I've just been making a few changes to my ambulance and helicopter as regards equipment (I don't think I've posted them yet ???), so it would be good to see what others are thinking.  Nice touch to use a bare-legged klicky for you patient.

It is a great honour to be your guest on the fireboat.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”