Author Topic: Back again ...  (Read 8796 times)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
Back again ...
« on: November 22, 2005, 20:25:25 »
Well, what can I say about myself? I'm a computer scientist in the mid 30s living and working in the south of Germany, married, no children (my wife sometimes says she already have one "big" child  :)), but currently five rabbits (one unfortunately died some weeks ago).

I want to keep this short here. Everybody who is interested in my Playmobil activities and some backgrounds about my rediscovered love to Playmobil, my nickname, my "full" avatar, etc. is invited to visit my homepage.

And of course any feedback is welcome everytime.

Regards

Little Jo
www.jr-x.de/playmobil/

p.s.: You think you have read this text already somewhere? Correct  ;) this is a fragment of an introduction of myself in another forum (sorry for copy&pasting; at the moment I'm not very creative in writing introductions). Maybe some of you might know me from there. I've been away for quite a while due to moving houses activities but I slowly want to come back to the community.

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
Re: Back again ...
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 20:31:14 »
Hello Little Jo and welcome to this new forum  :)

Your work is absolute fantastic!!  :D

Offline David

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 20:36:08 »
Welcome to Playfriends Little Jo.   You´re in southern Germany? Have you flown south for the winter?
Well, it´s great to have you here and thanks for the link to your website. We look forward to seeing your customs soon. The odd tool maybe... ;)

Guarrenzino

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 20:40:54 »
Hello! :wave:
Really pleased that you've joined us here. :*)

The "Tool Master", eh?! Great title. ;D

Have fun at PlaymoFriends! We look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations when you can spare the time to work on them. 8-)

Don't worry about the copy and pasting. I did a little bit of that when writing my own intro too. (Just don't tell anyone, OK? :-[)

Offline Serenity

• Playmo Lover
  • just call me Mal
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 20:47:45 »
Hi Jo! and Welcome!  :wave:
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 20:50:13 »
You´re in southern Germany? Have you flown south for the winter?

*Hehe* No, not actually. I was moving houses from the Stuttgart region to the Göppingen region, so this has been the only "flow" I've made in the past (and regarding the moving houses activities hopefully the last one in my life ... I hate moving houses!). Maybe I should be more precise with my location description  ;)

jr.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 21:09:31 by Little Jo »

Offline Meg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005, 21:38:00 »
Hi Jo, and welcome

I am glad you fournd your way here.

I am sorry to here about your rabbits.  :'(

Moving is never any fun.  We have been in our home for 12 yrs, now and I dread the idea of moving. :omg:
I hope the move is mostly complete.
And you have been able to rebuild your workshop

Welcome,
Meg

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005, 21:47:51 »
Hi Little Jo!  Nicve to see you hear.  Look forward to more of your wonderful power tools and other work. :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2005, 09:22:04 »
I hope the move is mostly complete.

Almost. Some things still have to be made. But most of it has to be done in spring/summer next year (especially the things in the garden)

And you have been able to rebuild your workshop

Even better: now I have a real workshop! A little room in the cellar where I can do all my customizings (and not as before in the kitchen). By occassion I can send you a photo if it, if you like. -- And yes, the Playmo workshop also has been rebuild  :)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2005, 09:23:16 »
Thank you to all of you for the warm welcome!

jr.