Author Topic: The revival of the Victorian theme (2022)!  (Read 28203 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: The revival of the Victorian theme (2022)!
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2021, 17:50:33 »
Playmobil Plus is the new name of Playmobil Direct Service, official since the first of January 2021, so not hidden ;)

I know what it is, :P - what I meant is, where do they plan to go with it - they always kept the ds a secret, and AFAIK, they do the same with the renamed version.

I find it odd (well, kinda) if they plan to bury the victorians in there... instead of a general release.

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2021, 19:17:01 »
4. Still missing: an international website like Lego Ideas on which we can put our ideas and where people can vote for it.

Who must I brutalize to get this brought to fruition?! I swear I can make it look like an accident... :toot:

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2021, 19:31:00 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2021, 13:09:22 »
The pictures of the December releases have also been released now by Playmobil, click here.

=> Yet another indication that the Circus and Victorian sets could go on sale from December as well! Fingers crossed!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2021, 14:54:07 »
The pictures of the December releases have also been released now by Playmobil, click here.

=> Yet another indication that the Circus and Victorian sets could go on sale from December as well! Fingers crossed!

The link goes to a different playmofriends discussion, is that correct

Then I saw this

I’m assuming it’s a WWII bomb
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2021, 15:23:30 »
The link goes to a different playmofriends discussion, is that correct

Yes, that's why I put the link so we can discuss the (non-Plus) December sets over there instead of here...  ;)
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Lozza5

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2021, 18:28:51 »
Hello playmofriends! So excited about this!!! I bought this mansion for my 2 and 4 year old daughters back in 1992. We still have it and all the furniture sets, although many of the pieces are lost or broken.  I hope it will be in my budget to rebuy it! Shame the reissues don't have the electrical features (is it because the battery cover doesn't meet current safety standards?)  The flickering fire was AMAZING. I wonder if ours still works. Like all of you, my hope is that they'll reissue all the small sets. The advertising pillar with figures has been on my wish list for nearly 30 years!! The lamp posts would also be fantastic, but they must work! Sylvanian families did some lovely ones with their city theme but the light is rather dim. The playmobil ones were quite bright.
Well, I've just joined this lovely group after years of trying to break my obsession and sell all my playmobil. Fortunately I hadn't got far.....

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2021, 19:38:09 »
The lamp posts would also be fantastic, but they must work! Sylvanian families did some lovely ones with their city theme but the light is rather dim. The playmobil ones were quite bright.

I have a couple of Victorian lamp posts I picked up second hand that are made for G-Scale railways - it might be worth looking into those (mine need to be wired in through a hole in a table, which isn't ideal, but battery powered ones might be available).

I'm not sure why they haven't included the electricals, other than to save cost (similarly the re-issued piano lacks the music box)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2021, 23:17:26 »
The lamp and advertising pillar were both already re-released years ago

As much as I would love to see them re-re-released I think it’s doubtful
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Lozza5

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #99 on: November 22, 2021, 23:36:05 »
I remember the shell of the lamp post was re released some years ago and I bought a few. They were't much good without the working light-bulb  :(.  We didn't get the re release of the advertising pillar here in the UK. I remember looking at it longingly on Playmobil.de !!