Author Topic: Novelties / New catalogue (1st half 2022) available  (Read 14487 times)

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
Novelties / New catalogue (1st half 2022) available
« on: August 29, 2021, 07:55:41 »
Pictures of the trade catalogue are being published now at Klickwelt (log-in required), under strict embargo against sharing, so let's wait and see how long it will last until they are leaked.

Some highlights:

New classic cars, including Mercedes 300 SL
Figures 21, including a fish costume. The Vampire in full length coat is my favorite
Snake lady from cancelled Everdreamerz 4 including among new Playmofriends
Steck à la 3839 returns in Ayuma
etc.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Re: Novelties / New catalogue (1st half 2022) available
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 10:56:52 »
Thanks for letting us know! I just checked it and there are indeed some promising sets and figures to be released!

Some personal favourites:

Figures:
70732 - male figures: Count Dracula (reminds me a lot of the Bram Stoker's Dracula) and the fencer with the skirt (nice colour for some customs)
70733 - female figures: the Indian princess and the Parisian girl

PlaymoFriends:
70857: the harpist (unfortunately no brown version of the harp yet)
70859: the Snake Lady! Gorgeous klicky!!! As StJohn pointed out, this is the same mold as the female genie they were going to release for the cancelled Everdreamerz 4 (I still hope they will release this genie in the future)

SpecialPlus:
70873: A hipster with an electric kick scooter, nice colour of the shirt! Could be of use for my Western customs
70874: A new circus set ;D ! It seems the lady has the same prints on here sleeves as the Roncalli klickies, so she's a must have!
70876: The child with the monster underneath his bed, reminds me a lot of the movie Monster, Inc.

DuoPacks:
70821: Oriental prince and princess, the prince looks amazing! Very useful for my circus acts.

Ayuma:
70807: Bat Fairies' Ruins: As StJohn pointed out already: the return of STECK! And a rock that is combinable with the Steck formation. Also a very nice tree that resembles a kind of tree fairy holding some bats.

Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 17:36:06 »
And the pics are gone from Klickywelt. The author pulled them because they were distributed against their explicit wishes. You can see them now at facebook.com/Playmobilermua/, and presumably elsewhere.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2021, 17:44:49 »
And the pics are gone from Klickywelt. The author pulled them because they were distributed against their explicit wishes. You can see them now at facebook.com/Playmobilermua/, and presumably elsewhere.

As usual.. though I suppose it always happens, and removing them from there does nothing. I understand the author though...

I wish there was the dragon pic, under that novelmore wagon, I think?

Oh well. Hopefully someone else will post the rest.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2021, 18:01:28 »
The catalog will be out soon enough at Playmobil.de,  looks like there may be a few things of interest but no major new theme that interests me so far.

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2021, 21:17:41 »
The little Steck Tower (70807) looked like it had a gargoyle that I don't think I'd seen before - I'd be interested to see how that attaches to the tower itself.

Going all out on the model cars, and I think I'll probably end up buying some of them. The Mercedes 300 SL is a beautiful car, and the Mini might be cute. And the Porsche....

New sets for the Modern House 9266, which is mostly interesting because it's (I think) the first time in a while that they've refreshed the furniture sets rather than re-design the modern house.

No-one is talking about the beautiful Novelmore traders cart? Obviously I could do without the roof-top weaponry and stuff, but it looks lovely (and if you've not seen the pictures, it's not the same mould as the scraped Everdreamerz gypsy cart)

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2021, 22:03:56 »
The little Steck Tower (70807) looked like it had a gargoyle that I don't think I'd seen before (...)

It occurs in different colours in 70362 Scooby-Doo! Adventure in the Cemetery (30 06 7123 - Friedhof-Gruft-Dachfig) and now also in 70745 Novelmore/Violet Vale Wizard Tower (30 02 8184 - Friedhof-Gruft-Dachfig).

No-one is talking about the beautiful Novelmore traders cart?

I now do! And hope the roof extension is collapsable, so that one can hide the pointless cannon. Also no need for scythes at the wheels. Otherwise: a lovely set!

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2021, 22:29:07 »
I see - I thought the Gargoyle might be that most exciting possibility i.e. a new Steck piece  :lol: But I guess it's just 'sitting' as a statue rather than being properly incorporated (if that makes sense).

I think it looks like the roof canon collapses in, so it should look good. I know they're a bit fantasy, but I like the use of the chains attached to the harnesses. I'm also in two minds about the design on the cart. On the one hand, I struggle with the stickers - but if it is stickers it would give people more options for customising it.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2021, 10:33:35 »
Thanks to our friends of AmClicks there are now clear pictures of the Figures series 21. I'm glad the person who took them, has a great camera or scanner :P , you can clearly see all details! :wow:

http://amclicks.org/foro/novedades-playmobil/figuras-serie-21-fotos-y-comentarios/

Some comments:
It turns out the first male figure is a pirate butcher, I really need that beard and let's hope the torso is nice too!
As we already suspected, the count Dracula figure is a must have!!! I guess this is the highlight of the series!
The blue skirt of the fencer is absolutely a must have as well!

Then... This must be the most disappointing female series so far... (for me at least). The only nice detail I can point out is the Indian bride with the nose chain. First I was excited like: my goodness, is Playmobil going to do a "Dune" wave?!! But Google helped me out 8}
Maybe I'll go for the Parisian girl and the Peacock Queen.
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2021, 23:26:47 »
Thanks for the link, bml87! The boys are great – the oriental warrior also deserves mentioning. A long wait till January 2022. :P But what do we make of a nose chain without a nose? ???