Author Topic: Playmobil apparel  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Playmobil apparel
« on: November 24, 2021, 00:28:42 »
I was wondering what would be an interesting print on a shirt, sweatshirt or jacket?

Would a playmofriends logo on the front and  a group picture of all our avatars on the back ?

Or random sets

The idea came from seeing the Zara clothing line

A good friend and business partners own a large clothing printing company ( one of my sons works there while he’s in school) so I can get anything made
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
Re: Playmobil apparel
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 00:53:43 »
I'm all into this idea.  8-)

Offline Adam16bit

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • has been writing about toys for a long time
    • 16bit.com
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 05:36:50 »
I'd buy an enamel pin. (Heck, I'd even be able to run them if enough people wanted one and whoever owned the site/logo gave me a blessing to do it.)
--Adam
16bit.com and elsewhere

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 18:45:28 »
Also I can get hats embroidered

Perhaps with the “pf” logo ?

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 18:53:43 »
Or on the hat put the whole “playmofriends”

It might look odd being so long so perhaps

playmo
friends

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2021, 19:27:39 »
I am fond of tshirts (as everyone here knos :P ) - and I use the ones I have to work too ;)  - unfortunately, none are real quality...

Other stuff is harder to buy..

I got a couple of the Zara things.. But the hoodie will be harder to wear - the hood + the kispo hood + scarf + mask + backpack.. is complicated for me.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2021, 20:56:01 »
I can get just about anything made

T-shirts
Button up shirts
Polo shirts
Jackets
Zippered hoodies
Pull over hoodies
Hats
Bags
Etc…..

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2021, 20:59:24 »