Author Topic: Head with odd extra piece inside & hat that fits onto it.  (Read 2421 times)

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
Head with odd extra piece inside & hat that fits onto it.
« on: February 07, 2020, 05:04:46 »
I wanted to ask if anyone has anymore info on the head no2 on the Playmo-Head guide or anything similar to it?

2. again a very old head with Black eyes but not printed and a confused black inside part.
(from here )

I Recently got one of these (male, blue body & arms, light grey legs) & they came with a yellow hat that has a piece which fits onto the odd nubbin inside the head (the nubbin on mine is brown, rather than black) so that they can wear the hat without any hair.

I'll get some photos this weekend.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Head with odd extra piece inside & hat that fits onto it.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 09:08:59 »
I'll get some photos this weekend.

Not sure what you mean... a keychain head?

I'll wait for the pics.. :D

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 17:58:02 »
OK, here are photos of the guy with the nubbin & hat.  Apparently he felt it necessary to introduce himself before you started gawking at his particulars..

« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 18:07:27 by klickyklack »

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 19:09:32 »
If I saw the head, I would say it's a keychain head... But the hat I never saw before.. is it playmobil?  Could be from some other brand and someone made do, especially since the poor guy has no hair.  That would be my guess...

AFAIK, there were no hats for hairless  hair - until a LOT more recently..

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2020, 19:31:16 »
If I saw the head, I would say it's a keychain head... But the hat I never saw before.. is it playmobil?  Could be from some other brand and someone made do, especially since the poor guy has no hair.  That would be my guess...

AFAIK, there were no hats for hairless  hair - until a LOT more recently..

Hi Tahra!  :) well.. he came wearing this hat & the hat fits so perfectly over the nubbin in his head that I *assumed* that it was original, but of course I don't know for sure.  I don't think it would fit both the nubbin in his head & a Playmobil head so well if it was something from another toy but I could be wrong.  ???  Odd right!?

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2020, 19:55:12 »
Hi Tahra!  :) well.. he came wearing this hat & the hat fits so perfectly over the nubbin in his head that I *assumed* that it was original, but of course I don't know for sure.  I don't think it would fit both the nubbin in his head & a Playmobil head so well if it was something from another toy but I could be wrong.  ???  Odd right!?

Very odd, yes...

I don't think that thing in his head is exactly the same as the more recent ones..

Regardless.. he makes an interesting klicky :)  And if brought the hat with him, then it's his, right?   :cowboy:

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2020, 20:04:54 »
Very odd, yes...

I don't think that thing in his head is exactly the same as the more recent ones..

Regardless.. he makes an interesting klicky :)  And if brought the hat with him, then it's his, right?   :cowboy:

Oh he's SO not sharing that hat! (& fortunately for him it just falls off regular klicky heads without the special nubbin)  :lol:  Hair fits onto him just fine, but I think he's pretty happy being a bald guy in a hat.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2020, 20:11:11 »
Oh he's SO not sharing that hat! (& fortunately for him it just falls off regular klicky heads without the special nubbin)  :lol:  Hair fits onto him just fine, but I think he's pretty happy being a bald guy in a hat.

:D

He does look happy :)

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2020, 00:10:40 »
If the hat were black he'd make a great Chris Adams (Yul Brynner) from the original Magnificent Seven film.

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2020, 00:32:21 »
If the hat were black he'd make a great Chris Adams (Yul Brynner) from the original Magnificent Seven film.

Yes!! I've been calling him Yul, if only his hat & outfit was dark, he could be Chris Adams or The Gunslinger! :heart: