Author Topic: Evolution of bml87’s collection  (Read 46666 times)

Offline Speedyben

• Playmo Fanatic
    • Instagram dioramabenpm
Re: Evolution of bml87’s collection
« Reply #170 on: September 26, 2021, 09:33:03 »
Thanks, Tim! And I agree, they are very useful! I was actually kinda lucky, because it was for a short time possible to order the two klickies of Dr. Emmett Brown via the website. I ordered two of each ;D . I guess this was a mistake of the web designer, because they took them offline ::)

Well, there's only one way to find out... It's to order one of the two unknown part numbers, according to Playmodb most part numbers are released in chronological order. That would mean that 30009474 is probably Aesop, which is a great figure! So I'll order that one in a next parts order.

What do you think the number of the kid of the Aesop set is? ;D
~Playmobil Collector and Diorama Artist~

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #171 on: September 26, 2021, 09:43:04 »
What do you think the number of the kid of the Aesop set is? ;D

After a quick research following the same logic of my Aesop guess, the child could have part number 30105000 :sherlock:
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Speedyben

• Playmo Fanatic
    • Instagram dioramabenpm
« Reply #172 on: September 26, 2021, 10:22:39 »
After a quick research following the same logic of my Aesop guess, the child could have part number 30105000 :sherlock:
Thank you! I will try to order them and let you know  :playmo:
~Playmobil Collector and Diorama Artist~

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #173 on: October 04, 2021, 16:19:18 »
I was actually kinda lucky, because it was for a short time possible to order the two klickies of Dr. Emmett Brown via the website. I ordered two of each ;D . I guess this was a mistake of the web designer, because they took them offline ::)

Happened the same with Patroclus when the Greek sets first appeared on the website, but he was removed before I could bite.  :(

Lovely customs all around! I keep going back to the trapper because he is just so spot on. The circus crew is gorgeous too!

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #174 on: October 10, 2021, 10:05:43 »
Happened the same with Patroclus when the Greek sets first appeared on the website, but he was removed before I could bite.  :(

Lovely customs all around! I keep going back to the trapper because he is just so spot on. The circus crew is gorgeous too!

Thanks, PMatt! I made some new customs yesterday ;D

My expanded Romani orchestra with the legs from this klicky, I was able to collect all the different colours of this hair type (except for Fred's hair from Scooby Doo):

The second one is the original one from set 3392 (or 3797), the others are custom:

I owned these klickies from sets 3398 and 3737 as a child, but I played so much with them back then, that they got kinda damaged, so I was really happy to buy them again for a really fair price:

I was able to collect the white version of the original klicky that appeared in Figures 16, together with the klicky from set 9229 they form another circus band.

Two western ladies for a future western diorama:
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #175 on: October 10, 2021, 10:24:02 »
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that I'm going to Berlin next week to attend the concert of the and only John Williams! I'm super excited, because I never thought I would be able to see him in person (Covid, age, ...)! His music is such an inspiration to me and of course Star Wars ;D ! John Williams is the man!

Apart from that, I'm going to pay a visit to the Funstore in Berlin, excited for that too! :woohoo:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #176 on: October 10, 2021, 11:16:18 »
Good looking ones :)

(...)  I was able to collect all the different colours of this hair type (except for Fred's hair from Scooby Doo):

... except those. Those are worse than THAT hair. And like THAT hair, the name could offend preschoolers...  :P

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that I'm going to Berlin next week (...)

Color me jealous! Have fun!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #177 on: October 10, 2021, 13:07:56 »
I like the update you did with the new legs on the klickies from the Romani Circus orchestra.
And the 'Western'-lady/girl on the right (in light-yellow + white) in the last pic.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #178 on: October 11, 2021, 16:55:04 »
My expanded Romani orchestra with the legs from this klicky, I was able to collect all the different colours of this hair type (except for Fred's hair from Scooby Doo):

It's charming that you managed to "give a fresh coat of paint" to retro klickies! Your circus is not going to be understaffed for sure, judging by the klickies you are showing.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that I'm going to Berlin next week to attend the concert of the and only John Williams!

I understand your enthusiasm – big fan of the man's soundtracks. Have fun!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #179 on: October 11, 2021, 17:31:06 »
Great looking figures! Would love to see the band's in action.