Author Topic: Hello fellow Playmobilers  (Read 15707 times)

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
Re: Hello fellow Playmobilers
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 06:09:07 »
Welcome back, Rasputin!  I have missed your contributions.  It's good to have you back with us.   :wave:
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2009, 06:25:37 »
Welcome back, Rasputin.   :wave:  Hopefully, we can lessen the sadness abit in the coming months.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2009, 14:12:15 »
Hello again Bill, it is nice to be back

Hi Klickus , It is nice to be missed , thank you

Greeting Gordon, Thanks, i must say the moment i logged on the muscles in my neck softened

:cloud9:  I sure have been busy dusting off things and finding piles of unfinished projects. I stayed up till midnight organizing parts that i have not touched in over 6 months  8} It is kind of strange, I have been away from my collection for long enough that when i came back to it it was as though I was looking at somebody else's stuff  :o ( and what a nut job he is , there is so much Playmobil ) 
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2009, 21:47:34 »

:cloud9:  I sure have been busy dusting off things and finding piles of unfinished projects. I stayed up till midnight organizing parts that i have not touched in over 6 months  8} It is kind of strange, I have been away from my collection for long enough that when i came back to it it was as though I was looking at somebody else's stuff  :o ( and what a nut job he is , there is so much Playmobil )

When I get to Canada later this summer, it will be almost two years since I've visited my Playmobil collection. 

I'm quite certain, Ras, that I'm going to have some of the same feelings that you had. Especially the one about realizing that only a "nut job" would have ever collected as much Playmobil as I have ... :lol:   And, only a real "nut job" would laugh about it ... 8}

I wonder if there's a local chapter of Playmoholics Anonymous that I can join ...   :woohoo:

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2009, 01:00:57 »

I wonder if there's a local chapter of Playmoholics Anonymous that I can join ... 

i believe this is the international chapter!!!
kaethe

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2009, 03:24:48 »
Hello, My name is Rasputin, I collect playmobil , A lot of Playmobil  :lol: I guess all we need to be doing to make it a PA group is to be sitting around in chairs talking about our , oh wait , never mind  :-[
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline macgayver

• MrPainterElf
  • Playmo Addict
  • www.macgayverplaymobil.be
    • Macgayverplaymobil
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2009, 11:38:06 »
Welcome Back  Walter
One picture say's more then a thousand words ;)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2009, 13:29:18 »
Richard how do you know it is even there  >:D I could have been moving somebody else's boxes for 6 months  :lol: I am going to plea insanity of a plastic induced kind, ya it was the phthalates

Thank you Mac Gayver, I see you have been busy with your creations and layouts  :)9 I have been able to get through about half of the pictures so far . My Wife actually said "Maybe we should go one year to see"  :hmm:

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2009, 21:42:01 »

Richard how do you know it is even there  >:D I could have been moving somebody else's boxes for 6 months  :lol:

Very funny, Ras ...  :P

Did you think that for one minute that I'd leave my Playmobil unprotected? ...  ;D

see attachment

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2009, 17:32:24 »
Good to have you back Ras, the place has been quiet without you!