Author Topic: Grab your deerstalker hats and magnifying glasses - the game is afoot!  (Read 7583 times)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Heather, you were right!  I made a mistake in reporting the code the first time - I had written it down without taking a photo.  With the info from the fragment, the code you referenced is complete, except for the set number anyway.

Though I wonder what the rest of the numbers mean?  20 something 01, I think.   :eh?:
Good to hear - 30 92 047(0, the 0 is assumed after 7-digit part numbers) it shall be. The rest... a mysterious suffix like the PW's and DDu's, I suppose. I bet the stuff on the other end is a printing test.

:sherlock: Graham, I'd be suspicious that I'm being made fun of, except that I know you're even worse than I am!
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
:sherlock: Graham, I'd be suspicious that I'm being made fun of, except that I know you're even worse than I am!

;D
(I was actually making fun of :sherlock:)

Actually, it was spaetzle and schnitzel - alimentary, my dear Sherlock.  ;D

Good one Indy... And great sleuthing with those numbers... and the spätzle.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)