Author Topic: Ghost Pirates  (Read 5710 times)

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
Re: Ghost Pirates
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2006, 12:18:15 »
I do have a still picture of the scene in question but i think it is a little to scary to post.

Now, you cannot say this and then not post it  :D Please post it ;) You could write a written warning first.

Very nice pirates  :)

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2006, 12:38:34 »
Now, you cannot say this and then not post it  :D Please post it ;) You could write a written warning first.

NO! ...  :no:  Please don't post it! ...  :o   We all scare too easily ...  8}

Even a "written warning" wouldn't be enough for me ...  :omg:

Tim, I was going to suggest that you send Kristian a PM with the picture, but then he might just post it! ...

Have mercy! Think of the children ...  0)

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2006, 18:45:16 »
 :lol: :lol: I really dont know what to do  :). I dont think it is to scary for adults but we have a small gathering of children now and i don't want to give them nightmares. So the best option is for me to PM Kristian and send him the picture  :)9.

Kindest Regards  Tim

(28/5/03/850)

Offline Captain Henry

• Pirate King!
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2006, 21:56:51 »
Tim - these are very cool! I also have been working on some undead pirates - skeletons, ghosts and zombies - lately, but your approach is totally different to mine (I am not using paint at all, just parts swapping, with one klicky actually getting hacked up a little...). I love the way they all go together, yet are each individuals with personality!

Way to go!  :)9
He who rules the seas, rules the world! And pirates rule the seas! -- Captain Henry

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2006, 22:19:10 »
Tim  :wave:

Thanks for your PM and photos.

But they were not spooky  :hmm: All you can see is a human-looking creature and a lot of white fog.  ;)

However, due to the fact that Richard... erhh... the kids are so easily frightended, I choose not to post the pictures...  :yup:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2006, 16:18:08 »
very nice Tim! How could we forget such great customizations 8-)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock: