Author Topic: My very first time ...  (Read 6388 times)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
Re: My very first time ...
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2006, 12:26:34 »
The red fence is slowly disappearing (in the US, at least)

So actually there exists a red one? (And not only the reddish/red-brow one?)

You were very retrained in your shopping.
You deserve a Kudo for that

Oh, that's very nice from you  :D

Offline hoppatussa

• Southern Belle @ heart
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2006, 16:49:40 »
Wow... you are very lucky!  I wish I lived closer.. of course.. I would constantly be broke.. so I guess it is good an ocean divides me from the funpark! :-[ ;D

Thanks for the pictures!  That store must be HUGE!

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2006, 17:28:13 »
Thanks for the pictures!  That store must be HUGE!

No, not at all. That was the first thing I was very surprised about. I also expected a very large store, but that's actually not necessary: despite of the "reduced" area -- some toys sections within a department store are bigger than that; every Toys'R'Us is a multiple bigger -- but every set is available in a satisfying quantity  ;D And there is enough space to walk around between the different shelves. I must say, a very nice atmosphere.

The complete shop is in one of the hexagons which can be seen here at the funpark map (at the bottom right). The link leads you to an official Playmobil page where several 360 degree round views of the park (Zirndorf) are provided (the one from the shop can be reached via the map or from the pictures at the bottom of the page, second row last picture). You can see here really the complete shop, apart from the position behind the center "column".