Author Topic: More info about Playmobil Figures in Surprise Bags...  (Read 44985 times)

Offline socrates

• Geobra Gourmet
  • Playmo Master
Re: More info about Playmobil Figures in Surprise Bags...
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2011, 13:55:31 »
I really like those! Thanks for sharing! :wave:

And they definitely are diverse enough that you should be able to feel the content.  ;D

Otherwise we have to get the individual weight of the bags. :)

best,
socrates
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
— Hans Christian Andersen

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 15:49:29 »

I agree with the statement that this first round is challenging.  A chef with mummy legs, uncle sam torso, blue armored arms, bat wings, football helmet, guitar on his back and holding trophy in one had and a sickle in the other will be a bit odd to say the least

Great placement of the box on the second picture  :lol:

I find it strange that Geobra is advertising this in the same way they did in the 70's. The last image shows how you can change a hat, helmet, dress, weapon, simple accessories.  This was supposed to be all about changing the whole klickies body parts. Shouldn't the ring around the two figures be of all the different legs, arms, torsos and heads?

I really like all the, well most of the Klickes and will want them all. Looks like a box is 48 packs @ what $3-ish each or close to $150, ouch. I certainly do not want 4 of some of those (how many uncle sams can you use) but others I would want 8 of (football team or rock band) 8}

Thank you for the link  :**:

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 16:05:20 »
I'm really excited about these! I think they're all awesome, and I want them all! What I keep wondering is, when and where are they going to be available? I wanna get my hands on some of them! Irritating, btw, that in that pic of the female ones, some of them are covered up.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2011, 16:24:29 »
Irritating, btw, that in that pic of the female ones, some of them are covered up.

Yes, it is!

I like several of them. Uncle Sam is a must have for me! Also, the cavewoman with baby! And the mummy! And the witch! Well, okay, I might as well get them all, for the sake of completeness.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2011, 16:30:07 »
I see at least 15 must-haves for me! No point in trying to list them all. :lol: I just want to collect every single one. :love:
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 16:32:08 »
They are listed in the 2011 german catalogue. If it takes a lot of touching to feel the content I'd prefer to buy a box of each... more accessories that way...

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 16:38:48 »
I just realized they are in the blister pack section of playmobil.de. I don't know if they're actually available yet, but they're shown.

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 17:32:28 »
They will be released in July AFAIK!!

can't wait...

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 17:34:37 »
We're all going to be there in the stores pulling them out the box and prodding each one to guess what it is! :lol:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2011, 17:37:57 »
I'll just take the box!