Author Topic: New Ship.  (Read 16430 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: New Ship.
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2011, 04:07:56 »
Right, they will not even allow customs depicting modern warfare, especially WWII customs, to be shown on any forums or fan sites.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
  • I come here for peace and quiet.
    • http://www.survival101.wetpaint.com
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2011, 06:30:38 »
a modular design would also be conducive to some playmobil aircraft carriers.
Well, I don’t see that as being terribly successful; A basic hull can be bilt simply enough, but to build a carrier requires a MUCH greater degree of careful engineering and would, in the end, not be seaworthy; She’d heel over, then eventually keel over, in favor of whichever side the deck angled to (if a through-deck configuration, she’ll favor the island side). Sorry to burst you bubble…
If I’m jealous, you did SOMETHING right. Keep it up. :D
I Support Operation Anime Storm..

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2011, 00:00:19 »
I have to agree that this is a novel idea. It is so simple it is brilliant. If you look at playmobils house lines. You can purchase a basic modern house for $xxx.xx. Than as a repeat customer you can add a floor for $xx.xx as many times as you have ceiling height. Then if that is not enough you can add a corner for $xx.xx and again as many extensions for this adding more $xx.xx's. and its not over. Now you need to fill the space with more accessories = $xx.xx X y

Hooray for collector as he get to build the ship how ever big or small they want or as much funds you want to use.

& hooray for Geobra as they get repeat business in the pirate category, similar to the houses and knights themes 
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: